FS 03 1th Anni. COBRA or AFTERMARKET PARTS

recalcitrant

Established Member
Hey there. Sorry to see you in financial problems. Hope selling the stuff helps. I hate seeing somebody lose their car. I would like to buy the LFP Supercharger Tank (Black). I'll pm you with the offer.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Hmm... too bad your in florida. Would have liked to work a deal on those wheels and possibly some of the other parts...

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Hey there. Sorry to see you in financial problems. Hope selling the stuff helps. I hate seeing somebody lose their car. I would like to buy the LFP Supercharger Tank (Black). I'll pm you with the offer.
sent back a PM and thanks for the empathy... I am sad to have to turn to this last and exhausted option... Its been fun... Took her out last night for her last DANCE at Sunshine Drag Strip 1/8th mile and on FIREHAWK radials... 8.70 @ 87mph... (TRACTION suck out the box...)

bigdave03

Established Member
How much for exhaust? I have longtubes, don't need midpipe.

what kinda tires w/wheels?

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Headlights, S/C tank and exhaust SALES pending on 1st dib responses...Thanks to all!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
ALL STILL AVAILABLE!!! lots pending with with arrangements and payment as final. I will update and post what parts are sold with the SVTP Members name next to it...Thanks to all and all PM's have been returned...

Users who are viewing this thread