FS 03 1th Anni. COBRA or AFTERMARKET PARTS

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
+1 million.... But it wasn't she took me for anything... Its just when you are married under one body as 1 including finances and you are living the lifestyle of 2 incomes...Crap changes dramatically when that second income is gone and you become a single parent... So, my advice... If it aint broke as a GF... don't get married! LOL! ;)

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I dont have any pics... But there is really not much to tak a pic of... Its the MM strut tower bar powder coated black with the white MM logo and made to clear the Eaton...few scratches here and there...Def not a eye sore of any kind 8-10 in condition in my book. But I will see what I can do once I leave wk today... Gimme about 2-3hrs and Ill try to post some pics of the remaining items as well... Thanks!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
PMs replied.... Lots of pending talk... No payment or arrangements have been made...BUMP FOR ALL AVAILABLE!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
ALL STILL AVAILABLE! I will post a update DAILY and even as soon as any item is paid "SOLD" or arranged "PENDING" with the SVTP members name... Thanks to all... All PMs returned.

stangkid

Established Member
I will trade you my drivers side gt airbag plus $50 and pay all shipping fees for your drivers side cobra airbag.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Hmmmmmmmmmm... No... Just don't make since to sell one seat... I am not even sure if u r pulling my leg or serious...Nah! U can't be serious....

so_r_crazy

Established Member
I will trade you my drivers side gt airbag plus $50 and pay all shipping fees for your drivers side cobra airbag.

Hmmmmmmmmmm... No... Just don't make since to sell one seat... I am not even sure if u r pulling my leg or serious...Nah! U can't be serious....

I think you miss understood him- he was referring to the steering wheel center air bag. He wants his air bag to say cobra instead of mustang. Basically he wants to swap you, cost shipping cost and give you a little boot on top.

(BRAND NEW) BILLETFLOW 1~2.76 upper supercharger pulley w/hub, 1~Bracket/tentioner (new snub idler style), 1~92mm Billet Pulley, 3~100mm Billet Pulleys (ALL ANODIZED RED in color) and BRAND NEW "GATES" #K080751 BELT! $425.00

Are you willing to seperate this 1~92mm Billet Pulley, 3~100mm Billet Pulleys from above?

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
LOL! omg... My bad... I wk to much... as we speak I am at wk on a 18 hr shift with 3 hrs sleep since my washer broke and I had to do laundry for my son and I ... single parent...LOL! Its tuff!

so_r_crazy

Established Member
It cool, working a lot will make one brains hazy-

When you get a chance- let me know regarding the below I posed to you regarding the billetflows.

(BRAND NEW) BILLETFLOW 1~2.76 upper supercharger pulley w/hub, 1~Bracket/tentioner (new snub idler style), 1~92mm Billet Pulley, 3~100mm Billet Pulleys (ALL ANODIZED RED in color) and BRAND NEW "GATES" #K080751 BELT! $425.00

Are you willing to seperate this 1~92mm Billet Pulley, 3~100mm Billet Pulleys from above?

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
It cool, working a lot will make one brains hazy-

When you get a chance- let me know regarding the below I posed to you regarding the billetflows.
I really can't do that... I am giving a smoking deal on the entire kit BRAND NEW and one of the BEST belts BRAND NEW included... $425.00

Even on all my prices I am taking loses left and right since I purchased all NEW and only been installed on the car for 6mo ot LESS!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread