FS 03 1th Anni. COBRA or AFTERMARKET PARTS

Satyr

Established Member
Cuz I have no life...Right!??? In between fatherhood, working, sleeping and FATHERHOOD! and working and sleeping and FATHERHOOD!!! But now that I dropped my son off this weekend at My parents house I have time...U paid over a week ago but I just got your dam mirrors 3 freaking days ago!!! OMG Geeeeez! If I didn't know I would get BANNED AGAIN!!! I would let you hear it bro...But we gonna keep thsi gentleman like...U work and go to school and OBVIOUSLY a young guy... I am 34years old and play with no elses kids...So I am done tongue wrestling with u !!! OMG! I just don't understand why u are the ONLY one that is so UN-INFORMED!

I was going to look into your coil covers, but I see your game of late shipping is still going on. I remember buying a TB/Plenum set from you over the summer and it took 6 weeks, about 100 unanswered PM's and a Paypal claim to get you to finally send them to me.

Plus, you talk about your age but you spell everything wrong, type like a ninth grader and don't communicate well with issued buyers. So, what does your age have to do with this? Your maturity level is unbelievably low. Also, you do realize that your post says .04%, right? That is not the same as 4%. So, you're actually asking people to add an additional $.0004 on for every dollar. Awesome job.

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Thanks for the bump... I work 60-80hrs a week ...Sorry my personal life is like no other also... Just pray for people like me for we and I don't deserve it this bad...John...called and tx u...Thanks for everyone understanding...for those who did...

fordmanforever

Venomous
Established Member
I got your messages, glad we got to talk. I can only imagine how things are going for you. Sorry, I haven't been able to talk with you when you have called the past few days. As far as the removal for the steering wheel it is simple the T-50 (torx) needs to be removed and you can either use a steering wheel puller or if you firmly rock the wheel back and forth between 12 and 6 and 3 and 9 it will pop off for you. To remove the boot from the center armrest is very simple if you look at the one I sent you as a reference there are 4 gold colored nuts (not sure what size don't remember off hand about the size of a dime.) that if you take them off the whole assy will come out and will look just like the one I sent you. If you have any questions please call or email me asap to let me know what's going on. Thanks and take care

fordmanforever

Venomous
Established Member
Pics looked great. that steering wheel can be rough sometimes you really have to yank it back and forth pretty hard if you don't have a puller. thanks for hurrying the best you can.

MACH1-DV

Jayvee,

I know your time is rather limited, just wanted to remind you to ship the window switch panels that I purchased from you. As a Disabled Veteran from Iraq/Afghanistan, I want to take a moment and recognize Veterans of past and present who have made the ultimate sacrifice or have become injured on foreign battlefields and domestic on this Veterans Day. I also want to recognize all of you who have supported us in many ways. Thank you and may God bless.

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Jayvee,

I know your time is rather limited, just wanted to remind you to ship the window switch panels that I purchased from you. As a Disabled Veteran from Iraq/Afghanistan, I want to take a moment and recognize Veterans of past and present who have made the ultimate sacrifice or have become injured on foreign battlefields and domestic on this Veterans Day. I also want to recognize all of you who have supported us in many ways. Thank you and may God bless.

Tony... call me! I tried PM u but your user name doesn't allow... BTW! Got em from the shop! YAY! :banana: Thanks!

MACH1-DV

Havent been on here for a while, I already sent you my info last night through my E-mail, so this is old news. Thanks Bro, I appreciate the time and effort, Looking forward to getting those panels..

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
yeah! ^ That wasn't me... I actually paid UPS lady to do that for me extra $ ...didn't want to take any chances with that plastic scratching each other as UPS or whomever throws the boxes around during tranport. Glad u r happy! TRADER RATING LEFT FOR U AS WELL! :)

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I DELETE THIS THREAD??? ... usually its found on top "THREAD TOOLS" and the poster is able to delete with a reason... Help!

Users who are viewing this thread