FS 03 1th Anni. COBRA or AFTERMARKET PARTS

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
waiting on SOLD/REFUND PM from NJstang.... I do have a 2 dibs inline ready to pay!!!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Exhaust possibly sold this weekend... Waiting on response in the next couple days... Thanks Dennis & Wes

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
FORD RACING polished coil covers... Lowered to $125.00 with stock exchange and FREE SHIPPING...and for $150.00 I will throw in the BILLETFLOW CLUTCH/firewall adj. with the FORD RACING coil covers!!!

Last edited:

NJstang

Established Member
josh i sent you 2 messages today, i sent the first at 7am and your were on soon after and then i sent another and you were logged on at 4pm. im begining to think that your scamming me, whats the deal. i havnt heard from you in 2 days since you recieved my mirrors.

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Bro...I am not scamming you over some mirriors! Gimme a break! I don't scam NO ONE! I for warned u I am extremely busy 60hrs+ a week and have a 14yr old son BY MYSELF! How many men can say that!!! (Rare Breed an a special calling!)... I just worked a dam 18hr shift today to then take my son to lakeland which ended up being a 4hr drive when its only a 45min 1 way since "U2" is here in TPA @ Raymond James stadium and 75k ppl following to see the concert! U HAVE NO IDEA!!! The city is Chaos!!! ...Like I said...Tomorrow is dedicated to the car and those who bought parts... U sent a extra $15 in assumption I would send it same day...But in reality...I remember sending u a pm saying I don't mean to be a prick but U didn't send the .04% as my listing says for paypal payments...So... I will be sure to send your $8 balance with the mirrors... what were u saying now??? Sounds like I been straight up and honest with u and u r the ONLY one who has a problem with my clear communication with u...Check the list and the amt of $ that has come in and NOT 1 person has anything negative to say about me!!! NOT ONE! I actually like to think I have made some friends from this listing with the awesome transactions I have had...U are the only one giving me problems over mirrors and $175.00 ... They will be in the mail and U and the rest of SVTP will know as I have this entire time keeping EVERYONE in the know! Thanks...

Last edited:

NJstang

Established Member
you never "for warned me" untill after the transaction and after you recieved my mirrors on wednesday, maybe you should make that clear in your first post on this thread also. i discussed this matter with you last weekend and sent my money via paypal last friday, over a week ago. i told u to send your mirrors and once i recieved yours i would send mine out to you, bc my car is a DD, and you used the same excuse and said that your car was a dd and that you wanted my mirrors before you would send yours out, ok so fine, i settled with you and sent my mirrors out first thing monday morning and even payed $30.xx dollars in shipping just to get them to you by wednesday, to help cut down with the time i would have to drive around to and from work, 55hrs a week and going to school full time 5 nights a week without mirrors on my car. i even sent you the extra $15 via pay pal to cover the balance of shipping yours to me, since you included free ground shipping in the price of $175. you shot me a pm back after i told you that i sent mine out 2 day shipping and sent u the extra cash for 2 day shipping of yours and you said sweet. tues i didnt hear from you and i sent u a message on wednesday letting you know that the mirrors would be at your house that day according to UPS and asked you if you could get your mirrors off and in the mail by 5pm so that they could be to me by friday (yesterday). you wrote back later that night stating that your really busy and you probably cant ship them out till the weekend, which you should have stated in the first place, not after the transaction was halfway through with. you should state how you have a busy schedule in your first post to inform potential buyers. i could have sent my mirrors to you monday morning via ground shipping for half of the price and still got them to you by yesterday. but instead i sent them 2 day shipping in hopes of recieving yours by yesterday so i could get them back on the car. so therefore i literally wasted 15$ since i wasnt informed of your ability to ship products. i hadnt heard from you since wednesday night the day you got my mirrors in the mail, so i sent you a pm yesterday morning asking you if there was any update on the shipping status, i know u recieved it because you logged on here about an hr later. you never responded, so i sent you a second pm around 3pm with a simple "?" and you logged on shortly after 4pm and never responded once again. you have my money, my mirrors and i have been waiting on you for the past 4 days, the least you could do is shoot me back a pm, and you have been complaining about the 4% since day one. honestly, i didnt even notice where u wrote to add 4% untill after the transaction when u told me. its 7$ man, and i never in my life have done a transaction with someone before that was so complicated. im not saying your a bad seller, im just letting you know that you should inform your next buyers of how you work, and let them know that they will be waiting a while for shipping. most of the members on here have dds and dont drive their cobras/mustangs daily, so its not a problem for them, but for me, it is a big issue.

Last edited:

NJstang

Established Member
and according to UPS there is literally a UPS Store 1.78 miles away from you in tampa. you stated that you work 60hrs a week, yet u just got off a 18hr shift, so i dont understand how you wouldnt even have an hr of time to take the mirrors off and bring them less than 2 miles away.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Cuz I have no life...Right!??? In between fatherhood, working, sleeping and FATHERHOOD! and working and sleeping and FATHERHOOD!!! But now that I dropped my son off this weekend at My parents house I have time...U paid over a week ago but I just got your dam mirrors 3 freaking days ago!!! OMG Geeeeez! If I didn't know I would get BANNED AGAIN!!! I would let you hear it bro...But we gonna keep thsi gentleman like...U work and go to school and OBVIOUSLY a young guy... I am 34years old and play with no elses kids...So I am done tongue wrestling with u !!! OMG! I just don't understand why u are the ONLY one that is so UN-INFORMED!

Last edited:

NJstang

Established Member
im only 12 years younger than you and im a law enforcement officer, i know what its like to be busy, i understand having a kid is hard, but i dont see why you still couldnt make it 3 mins down the road to UPS. im not going to argue with you, i just want this transaction to be done with, im tired of wondering where my money and products went and having nothing in return.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
.........................Listen to yourself...It's been 3 days! and today is the 3rd day & and the day of disassembly & shipping!!! HOLY S....

Users who are viewing this thread