FS: 03 2.4kb cobra $18k

JJackson

Established Member
Well I hate to do this, but im trying to free up some cash, and as we all know the toys must go first. Im going to start off by saying this car carries a previous salvage title, so if youre not interested you can click the back button at this time. The car was in a wreck about a year ago from the original owner and got totaled out due to a front end collision. The car drives as straight as can be and has seen a frame rack to insure the frame is straight. (I can take a video of the car driving if there are any concerns). The car is originally from southern California, and has never seen snow and has barely seen rain as far as I know. The Car is located in Omaha,Ne. The car has spent all its life with myself and the previous owner as a garage queen/weekend cruise car. I am very picky with keeping the car clean. All mods except the exhaust were installed over winter and maybe have 1000 miles on them. Fluids were all change with synthetic fluid, and oil is changed every 2500 miles. Now for the fun part

03 black cobra with 64,3xx miles on it (will go up when its nice out)
Interior I would say is a 9/10 (only for the fact that the truck in back is a little dirty form putting parts back there, otherwise it is flawless)
Exterior I would say is a 7/10 ( its an 8 year old car)

Mods

2.4 kenne bell 4 upper/4lower
Steeda 100mm Idler
fulidyne heat exchanger
larger capacity blower coolant tank/icebox
kb boost a spark
kb boost a pump
steeda triax shifter
maximum motorsports 4 way CC plates
H&R race springs
bilsteins on all 4 corners
cobra R wheels, 10" rims in back with 315 nittos
jba headers
upr off road X
magnaflow catback with custom black chrome tips
tinted tail's
max motorsports rear bumpsteer kit (full kit)
rear adjustable sway bar links
aftermarket rear diff cover with deflection cap bolts
kenne brown torque brace
BA2800 maf
C&L intake
60lb injectors
Slp lineloc (has yet to be used)
dash cluster dual gauge pod with narrow band and boost gauge (autometer gauges)
come with a SCTxcal3, but it is unmarried/unlocked

im sure I am missing a few mods here and there, but that’s the jist of it.

The car was dyno tuned on 91 octane 3 weeks ago and put down 530/455 on 10 pounds, 9*timing, afrs were at 11.5(yes I realize 10lbs is nothing, it is explained in another thread, long story short. I had a 3” pulley on and my tuner said that would be way too much for pump gas, told me to order a 4”) this setup has 600+whp in it easily.

The best way to contact me is by email or to call/text my phone. My email address is [email protected] and my number is 402-201-332seven. I do get on and check my PM’s from time to time, so that’s alright as well.

The car can be shipped if arranged/paid for by the buyer. I can also personally deliver the car if all my expenses are paid as well. (gas/food/flight). Once I receive a deposit on the car, it will be parked and wont be touched (can send odometer pictures to verify to new owner). I’m sure I am forgetting a bunch of things, stuff will be added as I remember.

Price is $18K obo, will consider trades for a nice DD plus cash.

7ee32ca3.jpg

2011-06-11144356.jpg

049.jpg

6111102951024.jpg

6111100711024.jpg

shitty cell phone pic of the head rest
cded09ec.jpg

dyno vid
th_78ce9491.jpg

picture of the dyno graph (below hp/trq numbers that is NOT the AFRs its the boost graph)
d50fa211.jpg

Last edited:

Jerryn206

Established Member
Interested in trading straight up for a 2007 STi w/68k that has a reconstructed title? It was repaired with oem parts and also saw a frame rack to ensure it drives straight. Has a catless turboback exhaust, intake, accessport tuner running stage 2 map and a bunch of exterior and interior goodies. She boogies pretty good for a little 4 cylinder and purrs like a lion thanks to the H4 engine layout and unequal length header. :D

Here's a pic just in case you're interested.
179198_1814695056850_1524273975_1897399_7536937_n.jpg

JJackson

Established Member
Interested in trading straight up for a 2007 STi w/68k that has a reconstructed title? It was repaired with oem parts and also saw a frame rack to ensure it drives straight. Has a catless turboback exhaust, intake, accessport tuner running stage 2 map and a bunch of exterior and interior goodies. She boogies pretty good for a little 4 cylinder and purrs like a lion thanks to the H4 engine layout and unequal length header. :D

Here's a pic just in case you're interested.
179198_1814695056850_1524273975_1897399_7536937_n.jpg

i cant PM you. but email more pictures of the interior and so on what you get a chance. my email is in the original post

JJackson

Established Member
How many psi is it running?

its in the orignal post, but right now im only at 10psi. i have ordered a smaller pulley that should put me at 17.5. the clutch is also slipping at WOT, so i also ordered spec stage 3+,tob, and the leathal performance tob retainer sleeve, that will go in at the same time. so this car will come with a brand new clutch installed

JJackson

Established Member
bump. guess everyone is scared of the title, plenty of people can vouch for this car!

JJackson

Established Member
bump. new clutch and flywheel are in with 700 miles on them. dont be afraid to throw me an offer

Users who are viewing this thread