FS: 03 Cobra BLK CPE 26k mi, $22k

infidel0910

Established Member
CAR IS SOLD!!!!!

I hope these pics come across. Selling my 03 cobra.

Exterior 8/10- some small rock chips in front bumper. (10 year old car)

Interior. 10/10

520 rwhp / 518 rwtq on 93oct.

Many upgrades- highlights

Ported Steggy stage 5 2.93 upper 4# lower, elbow and accufab TB, 60# injectors, SCT 2600 Maf, hood struts, billet hood vents, idler pulley set, gator back belt, new battery, BAP, FLSFC, SCT handheld tuner, tuned by Caleb at Fastlane Motorsports in NC. LFP heat exchanger, Bassani O/R-X, Borla stinger cat back, car will come with a brand new in box gen 3 killer chiller ( never got around to installing it), billet side scoop inserts.

26 spline input shaft, Spec 3 clutch, MGW orange shifter, TOB sleeve, stock gearing, Maximum Motorsports IRS bushings all around, billet flow IRS brace, H&R race springs all around, AFS reps 9 in the front wearing newer Goodyear F1's, rears are 10.5 wearing nitto NT05R's 315/35/17( will need to be replaced soon), low profile IRS bolts. I'm probably leaving some things out but that's the brunt of it.

I just did a paint restoration to the car. Using chemical guys products, 2 bucket wash with grit guards, light duty clay bar, v34,v36,v38 for polishes, two coats of black light, two coats of jetseal109, two coats of 50/50 carnauba wax, touch/ finish with hybrid V7. Car looks amazing. Cell pics don't do it justice.

I don't race or beat on the car, it's a nice day car for me. I'm only selling because I'm buying a house. I don't need to sell, just doing it to free up cash. Local sale to Chicagoland preferred, not looking to drive several states away. 22k$. Title in hand. Car drives great, only thing it will need soon is the rear tires, other than that it's solid. That's about all I can think of now, I have lots of paperwork for the car, including dyno sheet, window sticker, and receipts for lots of the parts installed. If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me. However, if you don't have the money, please don't lowball me, or be a tire kicker, save us both the time. I did a carfax when I bought the car and I don't recall how many owners, and it's never been crashed, bought it with 15k on the clock. Ok, I think that's really it now. Lol.

hera2a7y.jpg
he7yzu3y.jpg
uterenes.jpg
rerazegy.jpg
y2emuzud.jpg
vazu6uma.jpg
egege9uh.jpg
a7u4uqys.jpg
bydy9une.jpg
nanyseze.jpg
zurugezy.jpg
yhyhanup.jpg
uqe6a8az.jpg
yhygy9ez.jpg
e9ugerez.jpg
umy3ama9.jpg
teda9e8u.jpg
yhaharym.jpg

Last edited:

LEAVNYA

"TOXIC"
Established Member
Beautiful car man. This would have been right up my alley if I hadn't come across the 97. Good luck with the sale. :thumbsup:

infidel0910

Established Member
Thanks guys. I'm not looking to make a mint off of it. I bought it for 22k when I got it, then sunk another 6-7k in it so I figured 22k would be a fair price based on the mods/ miles, and what I see other 03's going for.

jalock87

Established Member
Good luck to you man. I just took my black 2003 with 29k miles making 575/600 and parchment interior car to carmax and got 18K for it. If you cant sell, put it back stock and sell the parts and see what they will give you! Hope you have better luck than I did!

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Good luck to you man. I just took my black 2003 with 29k miles making 575/600 and parchment interior car to carmax and got 18K for it. If you cant sell, put it back stock and sell the parts and see what they will give you! Hope you have better luck than I did!

That place sucks balls! I don't understand why they hate modded cars so much... I mean I kind of do because the cliental they get but damn.

They offered me 14k for my cobra with 54k mile and pretty good exterior. I was like WTF

Anyway OP nice car! I hope there are still low milage cobras like this when I am looking to get back in the game.

infidel0910

Established Member
If I can't sell, I'll just keep it. It's paid off, I have the title. I'm under no pressure and don't have to sell. No way would I take it to a stealership. I would cut the price and sell it to a bro first, if I really needed the cash that bad. Anyways, I'm told it usually takes a while to sell a car in the winter, especially these days. Thanks for the compliments guys.

Users who are viewing this thread