FS: 03 Cobra Motor

727Cobra

Established Member
I have a stock Cobra motor out of my 03 that I want to get rid of. The motor has just over 102k miles on it but has never been opened up. It had a perfect leakdown and compression test done before I got it back from the shop 3k miles ago. The owner before me was a middle-aged woman who used it for her business car. It had 96k miles on it when I bought it in 2008. It ran perfectly and I never had any problems with it.

This thread is for the motor itself, complete from the valve covers/heads to the oil pan. There is no lower intake on it or fuel parts. The motor already has installed on it a 4 lb lower kit with a set of billetflow idlers.

I'm looking to get $4500 for it and we can work something out for shipping if need be.

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_1970.gif

I'll get more pics up later

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
it has a perfect compression and leakdown test so 4.5k for a forged motor with 03 cobra heads is a great deal

Last edited:

orngpel

Established Member
:??: What are they putting in the water in Florida? No offense but you can buy a whole short block for that ! And handle 900hp+.... just my .02

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
this isnt for a shortblock its a LONGBLOCK do you have any idea how much all the little things cost? This motor will support 900RWHP and not have to worry about anything its pretty funny how the dude with a stock car and the guy with 12 posts are in here bashing

727Cobra

Established Member
Wow.. if you don't have an interest in the motor why not get out of the thread. Obviously you don't know what you are saying because you can't read. I am pricing this WHOLE MOTOR LESS THE ACTUAL SUPERCHARGER for $4500 or best offer. The only reason it doesn't have a supercharger on it is because I sold the Whipple separately

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
This is definitely worth the asking price! 100k on a forged motor is still strong as hell if it is taken care of. Just a little compression test and if it's good then no worries! If I needed one I'd be all over it! Good luck OP, you'll get what you want for it when a knowledgeable person needs one!

Jay

Othic

Established Member
This is definitely worth the asking price! 100k on a forged motor is still strong as hell if it is taken care of. Just a little compression test and if it's good then no worries! If I needed one I'd be all over it! Good luck OP, you'll get what you want for it when a knowledgeable person needs one!

Jay

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread