FS: 03 cobra Nitrous Kit Wet w/ GENX2 kit, msd window switch, more

wy3134

Established Member
your kit was shipped...tracking number provided even. sorry i dont have priority #1 being shipping a nitrous kit when i have other issues to deal with. im guessing your one of those guys that expects a company that tells you a 7-10 day shipping time frame, to deliver the next day. one of the reasons i dont deal much online anymore, people expect next day delivery or get all bent out of shape like they got ripped off.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
your kit was shipped...tracking number provided even. sorry i dont have priority #1 being shipping a nitrous kit when i have other issues to deal with. im guessing your one of those guys that expects a company that tells you a 7-10 day shipping time frame, to deliver the next day. one of the reasons i dont deal much online anymore, people expect next day delivery or get all bent out of shape like they got ripped off.

How many kits do you have?

Please post the tracking # for M240Bravo

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
For sale is a brand new 03/04 cobra specific nitrous express wet kit. This comes complete with everythign needed for install. Below is a list of everythign included. Looking to get $775 via money order shipped, $800 via paypal shipped (to cover the paypal fees).

NX wet kit brand new w/ new 10lb bottle
03/04 cobra nitrous plate brand new
MSD Digital window switch
NX GENX2 accessories kit (comes with purge, automated bottle warmer, blow down tube, gauges, etc.)
AEM mechanical nitrous pressure gauge for mounting on the dash or pillar

I am looking for the following parts, must be new or very very low mileage.

Maximum Motorsports Extreme Duty Lower Control Arms non adjustable, mm-lca31

2 chrome 17x10.5 03 cobra rims

wy3134

Established Member
item was shipped and info has been given to the buyer as stated before, my part of the deal is completed, the thread can be locked and the paypal claim can be cancelled

Last edited:

Hoffmantuning

it just gets frustrating when someone has everyday to check the status before its sold but once they receive the funds can't seem to respond to e-mails for 5 days,,, come on, you would have expected a response and if you did not receive one you would think you might have been ripped off.. once you get paid it is your responsibilty to send the product period

Users who are viewing this thread