FS: 03 DSG KB Cobra in Md.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Binow said:
I can't PM you. email me if you could [email protected] How close are you to a major airport?

you need a minimum of 5 posts to be able to PM. I will send you an email shortly. I'm 45 minutes from BWI and 30 minutes from Reagan National. If you fly in, I can pick you up from either one.

Todd

Binow

Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
you need a minimum of 5 posts to be able to PM. I will send you an email shortly. I'm 45 minutes from BWI and 30 minutes from Reagan National. If you fly in, I can pick you up from either one.

Todd

Alright, kinda odd rule but I guess there are reason behind it with trolls and stuff I would imagine.

Do you have any media files that would allow me to hear how the car sounds?
You have raised the car slightly from what is shown in the pics?
Any other interior pics?

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Binow said:
Do you have any media files that would allow me to hear how the car sounds? You have raised the car slightly from what is shown in the pics? Any other interior pics?

I do not have any media files of the car but I will make one, once this damn snow goes away. Sorry but I do not drive the car if there is even a chance of percipitation, let alone when there is snow on the ground. I will take pix of the interior and engine so that you can see all of the addtional mods that I have done to her since the one in the post were taken. I should have them sometime this week.

shakeeb_33 said:
What was your best time in the Quarter Mile?
The fastest I had it has been 11.75 @ 131 mph leaving at idle and grannyshifting. As you can see by the mph, she is easily a 10 sec car but I never pushed her due me not wanting to break anything. Although I did try launching it one time and the results were a grenaded halfshaft, hense the reason for the Level 2s. With the right driver, she will run in the high 10s with the current street tune and faster with the 104 race tune that is in the Xcal 2.

Last edited:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
The car is SOLD.

Graycen,
It was great talking with you and doing business with you. Sorry for all of the running around that we did but atleast you got to see some of Maryland...lol Have a safe trip back to Oklahoma and keep me informed of all of the changes.

Todd

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
The car is SOLD.

Graycen,
It was great talking with you and doing business with you. Sorry for all of the running around that we did but atleast you got to see some of Maryland...lol Have a safe trip back to Oklahoma and keep me informed of all of the changes.

Todd

My pleasure, Todd! Great meeting you. I assure you this car could not be in better hands. It will be well taken are of, like my last one. Thanks again and you will be updated as I go along with it down the same road I planned for my black one.

-Graycen

Users who are viewing this thread