FS: 03 DSG KB Cobra in Md.

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
how about a trade, 03' cobra 39k, all the mods in the sig, + cash for your kb snake. Nothing wrong with mine, just whant to get faster car with some suport mods and no install hustle, what do u think?

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
MADRUSSIAN said:
how about a trade, 03' cobra 39k, all the mods in the sig, + cash for your kb snake. Nothing wrong with mine, just whant to get faster car with some suport mods and no install hustle, what do u think?

No thanks. I'm only intersted in a trade for a Cobra Rolling Chassis + cash.

Todd

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Well, since I haven't heard from the guy in a while, I am going to consider my car still for sale.

STILL FOR SALE!

Todd

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Okay, after serious consideration and a whole lot of tire kickers, I am changing the price on the car to
FIRST DECENT OFFER OWNS HER!!!!

Now that doesn't mean that lowballing me with get you the car. Be reasonable and make a legitimate offer and the car is yours.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
AntiHeightPunk said:
im very interested let me know if its still for sale

It's still for sale. Make me a "Decent" offer and it may just be in your garage next week.

Todd

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
do you live near vienna virginia...my dad works there and maybe we can work something out. i have to figure out how much i can afford to spend

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
AntiHeightPunk said:
do you live near vienna virginia...my dad works there and maybe we can work something out. i have to figure out how much i can afford to spend

The car is located about 35 miles from there.

Todd

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Knoxville COBRA said:
man that things slamed...looks tight!!!:coolman:

Thanks. I actually had to raise it about an inch in order to prevent scrapping my L/T when putting it in my garage, but you really can't tell. She still is pretty slammed and damn does it corner.

Todd

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
trade? i have a 2003 Mach-1 i would give 5 or 6k diffrence maybe more depending on unkeep and seeing the car in person. number is 1870-316-2916 if intrested thanks, Aaron

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
MachitRockit said:
trade? i have a 2003 Mach-1 i would give 5 or 6k diffrence maybe more depending on unkeep and seeing the car in person. number is 1870-316-2916 if intrested thanks, Aaron

I will only trade for a Cobra Rolling Chassis + Cash. I have a new powerplant that needs a home but it has to be a Cobra.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
tankerman1981 said:
wow if i could get rid of mine i would buy yours in a heartbeat.... that is one sweet looking DSG... good luck man someone is going to get a great car..

Thanks. Btw, where in Tacoma do you live? I grew up there. The last place I lived was University Place and went to Curtis High School.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread