Established Member
FS 03 Kenne Bell Coupe DSG

2003 SVT Mustang Cobra - 4705 of 8394
Dark Shadow Grey - 1 of 851
1FAFP48Y83F378274
28300 Miles
573HP 542TQ

Engine
2.2L Kenne Bell Twin Screw Supercharger Rebuilt by KB 10 miles ago!
Kenne Bell Flip Chip tune
Kenne Bell Cold Air Intake w/12 inch K&N Filter
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
LFP Heat Exchanger
NGK TR6 Spark Plugs
Mobile One 5w-30 Full Synthetic
GM Synchromesh Transmission Fluid

Pulleys
3 Kenne Bell Pulleys – 3.25, 3 & 2.75
Metco 4lb Crank Pulley
Metco Alternator Pulley
LFP 100mm Idler Pulley

Exhaust
MRT High Flow Cat H-Pipe
Magnaflow Cat Back

Suspension
Kenny Brown Full Length Sub-Frame connectors
H&R SS Springs
MM Caster Camber Plates
MM Low Profile IRS Bolts
Billet Flow IRS Girdle

Brakes
Satisfied GS-5 Front Brake Pads
Hawk HP+ Rear Brake Pads
Front Brake Cooling Ducts
ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid

Wheels
4 Stock 03 Cobra Wheels & 275-40/17 Tires
2 FR500 Anthracite 17x9 & 275-40/17 R-Compound Tires
2 FR500 Anthracite 17x10.5 & 315-35/17 R-Compound Tires
2 V6 Mustang Wheels & Mickey Thompson ET Street 28 x 11.5-16
Moroso Rear Wheel Studs w/open Ended Lug Nuts
MM ¼ inch Wheel Spacers

Interior
Autometer Lunar Series Boost Gauge
Autometer Lunar Series Fuel Pressure Gauge
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter

Exterior
COBRA Bumper Inserts
Front Cobra Grill Emblem
27% Window Tint

Other Parts Included
OE Supercharger
OE Springs
OE Crank Pulley
OE Alternator Pulley
OE Front Mustang Grill Emblem
OE Shifter
OE Belt
OE IRS Bolts
Kenne Bell Pulley Wrench
Camera Mount Brackets
K&N FIPK
Build Sheet
Dyno Chart
Ford Racing Hat
Emissions Passed August 4th, 2006

cj10feb06001edit.jpg

cjengine.jpg

Dyno1179.jpg
]

Never seen more than 17psi. Garage Kept. Adult Driven. $28,000

More Pics are HERE

Last edited:

duramax1

Established Member
nice car, do you still have it? where are you located? Any issues? Any scuffs, scratches or re-paint? so wich wheels come on it for 29k grey or polished? when you say minus oe blower does that mean it was going to come with car in a box or?? Thanks, mark.

Bottoz

Established Member
duramax1 said:
nice car, do you still have it? where are you located? Any issues? Any scuffs, scratches or re-paint? so wich wheels come on it for 29k grey or polished? when you say minus oe blower does that mean it was going to come with car in a box or?? Thanks, mark.
Thanks, I still have it. I'm in Colorado Springs. No Issues... it's damn near perfect. The stock wheels are on it now... I could take the price down a bit if the buyer didn't want my extra wheels and slicks or stock blower. It's had the KB Blower on it since 9k miles, and I had it rebuilt by Kenne Bell just a short while ago. This isn't my DD, so it's just sitting in the Garage. I have the title in hand. Non Smoker, perfect interior, new factory windshield (got a rock chip in the glass), new brake pads and turned rotors (less than 500 miles). I take great care of it... the next onwer will be happy for sure.

MADRUSSIAN - Sorry, no trades. Like many others, I love the Cobra but need to sell due to another vehicle purchase.

Last edited:

Bottoz

Established Member
GetBlown2k3 - Yes, stock clutch. I've probally only launched it hard a dozen times. It holds just fine.

S.V.T. - Colorado Springs, Garden of the Gods park.

duramax1

Established Member
just to make sure: Is the car tuned and dynoed in colorado? and what elevation? Is HP at rear tires or crank? How much for the car w/o OE charger and extra wheels and tires??

Bottoz

Established Member
duramax1 said:
just to make sure: Is the car tuned and dynoed in colorado? and what elevation? Is HP at rear tires or crank? How much for the car w/o OE charger and extra wheels and tires??
Yes, Conservative Kenne Bell Tune in Colorado. The dyno listed is from Denver ~5500ft, Corrected RWHP. I have some Non-corrected dyno sheets at home...I'm at work right now. At a slightly higher elevation in Colorado Springs (6300ft), I think it was in the neighborhood of 533 uncorrected... but I'd have to get home to be 100% sure. If you want just the car and none of the other parts... I'm SURE we could work out a deal. You're in Utah.. Salt Lake?

Last edited:

duramax1

Established Member
Im not familiar with corrected and non corrected, why the 573 hp reading on dyno sheet and 533 hp non corrected? Is the dyno sheet showing crank or rwhp? Confused. So the car as it is right now looks like it does in your 1st picture with the red rock in the back ground?Thanks, mark.

Bottoz

Established Member
Mark,
Dyno's are affected by temperature, humidity and altitude. The dyno operator can enter in a 'correction factor' in attempt to eliminate those HP altering factors. Numbers are either given in either 'corrected' or 'non-corrected' values. I have both, and measurments are taken at the rear wheels. And yes, the car looks exactly as it did in the Performance Imagery pictures. They were taken randomly over the last year. I've done many Photo Shoots with Keith (the photographer). There are many more images HERE and HERE.

duramax1

Established Member
Ok, thanks for being patient in answering all my ?'s. So where is the 40 hp difference-533 vrs 573, what is the true hp I will feel to the rear wheels, I know im stuck on this hp thing but this is a determining factor in what cobra I get. Also how many hp's will I pick up hee in slc ut. at 1,000 feet lower elev?Thanks, mark.

Users who are viewing this thread