FS 03 Kenne Bell Cobra DSG

duramax1

Established Member
ok so am I to understand non-corrected was at 573 and corrected was at 533? so TRUE corrected hp to wheels are 533??

duramax1

Established Member
And how can you get more hp?? and how much? Would like to attain high 500's true rwhp. That would be my goal.

JJP SVT

Established Member
Duramax, the seller has an awesome car to start with. Buy it and you can tune it to the way you want to. It doesn't get much better that that!

:)

Bottoz

Established Member
duramax1 said:
And how can you get more hp?? and how much? Would like to attain high 500's true rwhp. That would be my goal.
Mark, at 4,330 feet (your elevation) you'll have no problem getting this car to 550hp on the pullies I have for the Kenne Bell Supercharger. The Higher the elevation, the less air there is... and the lower the HP. Lower Elevation, More Air, More HP.

duramax1

Established Member
yes, I understand that, but im asking- what true rwhp is it now 533 or 573 so from the number you give me I know where I need to be if I buy your car. Thats like asking how do I get to california from I dont know where im at?? Ive got JJP SVT telling me your car is a cool car wich from what I see it is, but ive asked at least twice to clear these #'s up because there are two #'s you refer to for HP. I hope you and readers reading this post understand what im trying to accomplish?? Thans, mark. Maybe easier to call me 801-358-5406.

Bottoz

Established Member
Ah.. ok.. got'cha. Un-corrected actual RWHP at 6300ft was 533 on 16psi. That is on my 3.25inch upper pulley. I have 2 other smaller pulleys that make more boost. But, you'll be 2000 feet lower, so you may see 17psi on my 3.35 inch pulley. That could be enough to get 550 RWHP at your elevation.
--C.J.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread