FS: 03 Silver 10th Aniv Cobra, Whipple, Michigan

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
Well unfortunately the time has come to sell my Cobra… I am purchasing a condo and I just simply do not make enough money…

2003 10th Anniversary Mustang Cobra, purchased in early 2004. I am the original owner.
Born on 7/22/03, #8054 of 8394, #1584 of 2003 10th Anniversary SVT,
… If anybody cares, it’s never been smoked in…

Current mileage is 32.2k

Current mods are
-W140AX whipple currently running ~15.5psi (3.5” pulley)
-Billetflow black hard anodized idler pulleys with snub idler
-K&N FIPK, modified with Silver JLT RAI intake tube
-Magnaflow catback
-Bassani catted X W/ 02 bung
-NGK TR6 gapped @ .035”
-MM 14mm IRS front bolt and nut
-MM IRS Bushings
-H&R SS Springs
-Hawk HPS brake pads
-Power slot rotors on front only (1 week old)
-MGW shifter W/ MRT red shift ball (have original anniversary knob)
-26 spline input shaft (Libertys gear)
-Centerforce DF Clutch & TOB
-Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
-18” Chrome AFS cobra replica wheels
-BFG DR’s on rear (295-35-18) and BFG KDW up front (235-40-18)
-Autometer lunar gauges (Fuel pressure and boost)
-SOS gauge pod
-Raptor shift light (Red) mounted on center of dash console bezel
-BF Diff brace
-BF Clutch adjuster and fiore quadrant
-Covercraft multicolor weatherguard red/silver cover with bag
-20% window tint (all windows)
-MGW black license plate frame with special bolts

Included with sale but not on the car, all parts NIB
-3.25” Black whipple pulley
-MM FLSFC’s powder coated black
-MM Poly differential bushings
-Siemens Deka 60lb/hr injectors with harness adapters
-SCT BA2400 MAF
-New in box 10th anniversary floor mats

I was waiting to put this stuff on until I bought a BAP, headers and a 2lb lower so I could run 19psi and get 600+ at the wheels. All this thing needs is level 5’s and your choice if you want headers or not… and it truely be Ill-Advised

The car has always been tuned by a highly recognized tuner, first tune was by Jerry W, 2nd and 3rd tunes were done by Lidio from alternative auto. The car currently makes ~555 RWHP and 499 RWTQ @ 15.5psi, with the MAF pegging @ ~6300rpm. The fuel was fine and didn’t need a BAP.

Being 100% honest, Things that I see wrong with the car… there are minor rock chips on the front facia and front of the hood, it looks like the side scoops also took some minor road abuse. There is also a small scratch in 2 places from where a flattened soda can flew up and hit the facia on a trip back from BFWHQ. The lower chin spoiler also has some scrapes on the bottom of it, the car is pretty low and scrapes driveways if you’re not careful. Also, there is some minor damage to the drivers side lower valance, but I have a replacement piece pre painted I bought from the dealer and have not put on yet (included). Finally the carpet is worn around the gas pedal, which you can seein the pic below, and driver seat is starting to show a little wear. Other then that there is nothing wrong with the car. When it was new, I had it into the dealer for a TOB squeal and clutch replacement, leaking transmission seal, and stall flash when it was new. Also an oasis report will show some minor body shop time on the rear bumper from a scratch when it was sitting on the lot, I noticed this on the report one time I took it in and asked the service rep about it.

I do not have the original wheels that came with the car, but I do have the stock shift knob. Also I realize that the whipple pulley in the pics is red, I recently changed the pulleys from red to the hard anodized black because I was going to the 3.25” whipple pulley in all black, which the current pulleys will be replaced with all black ones (as soon as I get them back from Doug) as these current ones had some wear issues.

I hate to see it go, but I just hope it receives a good home…

I’m looking to get 27.5k obo, I am open to partial trades for another stang, possibly fox body or something I can afford right now. I do not want to part anything out, so please don't ask.

These pics below are 800x600 size, I have several more and can supply them if your interested, at any size you require as long as your email can support it. If I don’t have the pic or you require a certain picture, let me know and I will do my best to get you what you need.

[email protected]
586-405-7107

Thanks,
Tom

cobra1-800x600.jpg

cobra2-800x600.jpg

cobra3-800x600.jpg

cobra4-800x600.jpg

cobra5-800x600.jpg

cobra6-800x600.jpg

dyno 2-28-06-resize.jpg

Last edited:

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
your car is very nice, however I think right now its out of my price range...

plus, right now I have an offer for asking price PENDING

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
I still have the car, I have not recieved the money from the kid yet. He says this monday (July 2nd) he (his parents) should have the loan as he's waiting for insurance check to pay off another...

As having bad experiences with buyers before the car will remain for sale until full amount is recieved...

:beer:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
27,500 thats a steal.
This is a great looking well maintained car people.
Sorry to see it go.
You have a pm.

JP:beer:

TREV17

Established Member
illadvisedSnake said:
I still have the car, I have not recieved the money from the kid yet. He says this monday (July 2nd) he (his parents) should have the loan as he's waiting for insurance check to pay off another...

As having bad experiences with buyers before the car will remain for sale until full amount is recieved...

:beer:

well???

Users who are viewing this thread