FS - 03 TR Mach 1 *Forged Bottom End*

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
any more pics? consider any trades?

I will meet up with a friend this week to get more pics of all over the car. Was looking for trades, but after some very personal family stuff i really just need to sale out-right!

ok people...this is officially a STEAL!

LOL i told you i knew what it was worth, just wanted to try to get more of what it is worth out of it!

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
you said you are afraid of doing anything because of something else going wrong... what all has gone wrong? what issues have you had with it in the past?

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
you said you are afraid of doing anything because of something else going wrong... what all has gone wrong? what issues have you had with it in the past?

Not talking about that, now that i have just under 13k into the car, i dont want to risk anything going wrong. So i have a fun car, that i am to afraid to have fun with! Everyone that knows me knows that if i hear a little noise or something i start freaking out wondering what it is! Dont know a real good way to explain it!

Only thing to go wrong with it is blowing the motor back in january, and spending right at $7k to fix it!

Users who are viewing this thread