FS:17X10.5 Chrome Cobra's, NEW 315's, spacers and extended reach lug nuts

Greg03

Established Member
Sorry to get back to you so late if these are still for sale I don't have a problem meeting you

03'Darin

Established Member
They are still available. Shipping costs are killing most deals plus I really don't want to package them for shipping.

188slo50

Mustang GOD wana b
Established Member
Whats shipping on them to VA,22960 interested just need to see if shipping or gas will be cheaper and not worried about the spacers. Pm me if its easier!

03'Darin

Established Member
Whats shipping on them to VA,22960 interested just need to see if shipping or gas will be cheaper and not worried about the spacers. Pm me if its easier!

I checked on shipping to Ohio and it was $134. I would think it's probably about that much to Va.

03'Darin

Established Member
OK, wonder why so high it use to be like $28 ups a wheel shipped along the coast.

When I put in the dimensions and weight of the tire and wheel combo in the UPS cost calculator it says it has surcharges for package size and weight. I'm assuming you have to have a bulk account through UPS now a days to get decent rates. If I could ship these thing reasonable they'd have been gone a long time ago.

03'Darin

Established Member
Just did some google research on where people were shipping tires and wheels from CHEAP. I came up with a shipping company called NEX. Never heard of them but their shipping quote estimate the the 22960 zip in VA was only $48!! I don't have time tonight to do any more research but I will tomorrow. Looks like I may have found a cost effective way to ship these bad boys!!

nycarpenter

Established Member
Will someone please buy these before I do. My car is for sale and do not need more garage ornaments for the new house but it's so tempting....

03'Darin

Established Member
I've been doing some research on the shipper NEX and it sounds like they may be a viable cost effective option.

Users who are viewing this thread