FS: 1998 BAB Cobra

BAB

Camaro Castrator
Established Member
thats a steal! i sold my bab with just bolt ons for 18K... if i sell my notch soon ill pick it up..and drive it home like i did with my last one in the middle of the winter..lol

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
EDIT:

The car is having issues throwing / shredding belts....I'm 99% sure it's an alignment issue with the pullies or something.

I don't have the time to fix it....but it's an easy fix.

The belt snapped last weekend and hit an oil line so the line needs to be replaced.
So as of right now it doesn't run... If need be I can replace the line and belt so it'd drivable but I would not boost get on it too much till the pullies are aligned...

I'm deploying in the beginning of the year and I don't want to have to worry about the car... just going to focus on hanging out with friends and families.

Due to these issues.. I will sell the car for $10,000 as is.

Built motor + T56 + Built Rear End + Supercharger .. etc.

WELL worth the money.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Gah, once again....wish I had the money. I'd put mine back to stock and sell it and all the parts, but as we know, that takes time. Someone is gonna pick yours up soon, I'm sure. Good luck with it.

d-dub

Stroked & Blown
Established Member
bump.....will you ship to alaska for $10 hahaha ....but really nice car here guys...some one should really pick this thing up i loved riding in it

vemom93

Sell FATPAUL the car. He's been drooling over the car for 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure he's got the money lined up.

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
Indeed... I JUST got home from dropping it off....

My new Titan pulled the trailer and car like a champ though! I loved every minute of towing it!

Didn't even know it was back there... got roughly 12 mpgish towing... and around 18-20 on the way back.

Helomech74

Established Member
Wow, that was a fantastic deal you go there. I paid a couple thousand more for mine, and mine didn't have half the mods this one did. I wish I could have found something like this when I was looking. Again, very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread