FS: 1998 Laser Red Cobram, 26,500 ORIGINAL MILES

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Great looking car you have there. Very well taken care of. If i had my car paid off I may be interested. Good luck with your search. If it comes down to it sell it outright then upgrade to a terminator.

mikeunreal

Established Member
Thanks sonic. Yeah I wouldn't mind selling it outright. Its very special to me and def well taken care of. I want the next person to take care of it too.

mikeunreal

Established Member
i have the most views of all the new threads and you guys can't even bumpme me when you view. wow thanks for your support

mustang3X

Established Member
Really, you want everyone who views your post to bump it? so there would be 492 responses :rollseyes

If you want a quick sale on this forum pricing will need to be more aggressive, otherwise CL is your best bet. GLWS.

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Bump for a great looking ride, GLWS and I think the right buyer will at least come close to what you paid for it.

Onefstpny

WOT you Say ???
Established Member
Nice ride...been trying to will & deal my truck for a 03-04 Cobra to swap it to you for this car, my favorite body still by far.

Boostin03

I live the Viking Song
Established Member
What a beautiful Cobra; love those 98's! My 03 Cobra has 25k on the clock and kicking around the idea for a trade plus cash. I'm truly torn on this decision :\

Users who are viewing this thread