FS: 1998 Laser Red Cobram, 26,500 ORIGINAL MILES

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Are your issues fixed? You are NO WAY going to get top dollar a car that has issues. If they are cheap to fix, fix them. If they could cost$$$ to fix you can't get top dollar. Basic stuff here. With no estimate cost to repair the market would say $10,000-10,500 as of today based on VAuto and Manheim MMR. Fixed I'd say $11,000. So good luck with the sale, it's a NICE Cobra

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I wouldn't dog the OP too much, especially if the cruise control can be fixed inexpensively, and the A/C is just a matter of getting a recharge can from anywhere. Granted, it would help the sale to go ahead and get those things done, but his price, even as is with those minor things, is definitely fair.

mikeunreal

Established Member
Thanks for the positive and negative feedbacks. All is truely appreciated. I found an 03 I want so I would take 11,500 but I don't forsee myself budgeting much lower.

Its honestly a weekend/garage queen. I realize I should get these things addressed or looked at, but since I drive it so little; I never think about it or does not bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread