FS 1999 Mustang GT Limited Edition

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
Up for sale is a Crystal White 1999 35th Anniversary Limited Edition Mustang GT. This is one rare pony as it is only 1 of 515 Crystal White 35th Anniversary Limited Edition Mustang GTs ever made.

This 1999 stallion has a clean title and every option that was available, including the Limited Edition package. Here is your chance to own a great American icon and a car that really grabs the attention of everyone on the road! Don’t let this rare Mustang pass you by!

As you can see in the pictures, this Mustang was well taken care of while I have owned it, and even with 181K miles, the 4.6L V8 pulls very strong through the 5 speeds of its manual transmission.

To elaborate on the rarity of this Mustang, here are the production numbers:
Total Production - 4,628
By Body Style:
⦁ Coupe - 2,318
⦁ Convertible - 2,310
By Color:
⦁ Performance Red - 1,555
⦁ Black - 1,299
⦁ Silver - 1,259
⦁ Crystal White - 515

Although all 1999 Mustangs (aside from the Cobra model) had a 35th Anniversary emblem on the fenders, the legitimate Limited Edition Package Mustangs contained the following items that made it something truly special:
⦁ Unique hood scoop
⦁ Unique black hood decal
⦁ Unique side scoops
⦁ Unique rocker side moldings
⦁ Unique rear spoiler
⦁ Unique black honeycomb inserts between rear taillights
⦁ Unique polished wheels with black inserts
⦁ Unique silver leather door inserts
⦁ Unique two tone silver/charcoal leather trimmed seats with pony logo
⦁ Unique silver instrument cluster with 35th anniversary script
⦁ Unique aluminum shifter knob
⦁ Unique floor mats with 35th anniversary logo

Aside from the Limited Edition package above, this Mustang comes with the following factory options:
⦁ 4.6L 2V SOHC V8 engine
⦁ 5 Speed manual transmission
⦁ 260 HP @ 5250 rpm, 302 FT-LB of torque @ 4000 rpm (This does not account for performance modifications)
⦁ Mach 460 8-speaker electronics package
⦁ Power driver seat
⦁ Traction control
⦁ Cruise control
⦁ Rear window defroster

Over the years of owning this pony, the following performance and aesthetic improvements were added:
⦁ Magnaflow Magnapack cat back exhaust system
⦁ Steeda Tri-ax short throw shifter
⦁ Ford Racing 3.73 rear end gear set
⦁ Predator handheld tuner
⦁ H&R Sport lowering springs
⦁ Tokico shocks and struts
⦁ Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates
⦁ K&N cold air intake
⦁ Power Slot brake rotors
⦁ Hawk Performance brake pads
⦁ Short antenna
⦁ Hood scoop "4.6L V8" decals
⦁ Rear bumper "MUSTANG" and blackout decals
⦁ Wiring for aftermarket sound system

Over the course of owning the car, either through changing parts or collecting pieces, the following items will be included with a full price offer:
⦁ Extra set of Limited Edition door panels
⦁ Extra Mustang grille (Fits 1999-2004 Mustang)
⦁ 1998 Mustang GT wheels (Fits 1994-2004 Mustang)
⦁ Original 3.27 rear end gear set
⦁ Original air intake with MAF and sensor
⦁ Original catalytic converters and exhaust tips
⦁ Original caster camber plates

I am asking $4,750 as it sits with everything listed above. I am more than happy to show the car to serious buyers. Cash only, no trades of any kind. Also, please, no joy riders or tire kickers. I am looking to make a serious sale to a serious buyer.

I can be reached by sending me a PM or by replying to this posting. I check my email frequently so I should reply quickly. If you would like additional pictures, please let me know and I can send those to you.

The Mustang is located in San Antonio, Tx. Here is the local Craigslist ad which contains more pictures:

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5434541600.html

Attachments

• White Mustang 3 Extra Small.jpg
    White Mustang 3 Extra Small.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,677
  • White Mustang 7 Extra Small.jpg
    White Mustang 7 Extra Small.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 667
  • White Mustang 10 Extra Small.jpg
    White Mustang 10 Extra Small.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1,639
  • White Mustang 23 Extra Small.jpg
    White Mustang 23 Extra Small.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 685
  • White Mustang 31 Extra Small.jpg
    White Mustang 31 Extra Small.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 643
Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a hell of a write up for a $6,500 car. I would venture to guess you would have better luck selling on your local Craigslist though. Not very many members would pay to ship a $6500 car, IMO.

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
Thanks for the input. It is for sale locally for sure (I updated the original post to add the Craigslist ad). The only reason I posted it here and on other forums is because their are not many 35th Anniversary Limited Edition Mustangs for sale around the country. At least, not that I have seen. I figured I would post it up where I can in case someone was looking. If you know anyone, please be sure to pass along the word.

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
Adding the username pic as the rules state

Attachments

• White Mustang Sign Extra Small.jpg
    White Mustang Sign Extra Small.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 470

Kornilov

Established Member
That's a hell of a write up for a $6,500 car. I would venture to guess you would have better luck selling on your local Craigslist though. Not very many members would pay to ship a $6500 car, IMO.

Really? Not everyone is a big baller like you, rolling Vipers and GT500s. $5-6K for a car is still a decent bit of cash. I for one, appreciate when a seller takes time to right a detailed, clear ad for their car. It shows that I.) they have some level of intellect (and likely not the typical CL mouthbreather wanting exorbitant prices for Guatemala mobiles) and II.) they know an care for the car.

GOOD JOB OP WITH THE WRITEUP. GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE. The car looks fantastic.

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
I really appreciate the positive feedback and encouragement. I have owned this car quite a while and as can be seen, it has been well taken care of, even with the mileage. I just wanted to provide as much detail as I could in the ad in order to inform buyers what they are looking at, just in case they don't already know. Thank you again!

Users who are viewing this thread