FS: 2.8 kenne bell LC, mammoth stage 3 kit (inlet, 75mm TB, CAI, KB BAP)

dirtychamba

Django
Established Member
was this the car that got drug silly by the yellow stock C6Z?

Yup it went into limp mode (tune related)

But I did beat 2 other c6 z06s.
610rwhp & 630rwhp

The guy in the yellow stock z is my buddy, but he's very close to the shift sector people, I'm not ... So they tried to make him look good. He knows I'll put buses on him now

dirtychamba

Django
Established Member
finally off the car.
everything is included but the SCT tuner and bypass valve which costs $60 at KB.
$3400

kb1_zpsd9c32ff0.jpg

Last edited:

Krn737

Proud To Serve
Established Member
**** man, if I didn't have to get a new motor for my 66 mustang then I'd be all over this. I should just get that back on the road first before I sink money into my Shelby. It is still awfully tempting

dirtychamba

Django
Established Member
**** man, if I didn't have to get a new motor for my 66 mustang then I'd be all over this. I should just get that back on the road first before I sink money into my Shelby. It is still awfully tempting

take it man!
pick it up this weekend, you're close enough.

Krn737

Proud To Serve
Established Member
Still not sold but have 2 interested parties but you know how that goes. Bypass valve is included . Sct tuner stays with my car

I imagine that the SCT Tuner came with the kit and included a custom tune from Kenne Bell? So the buyer would have to get a tuner and then pay to have it custom tuned instead of getting a pre-canned tune? I know each car is slightly different and depending on the weather and sea level where you are it can change slightly.

2nd2none

Established Member
I imagine that the SCT Tuner came with the kit and included a custom tune from Kenne Bell? So the buyer would have to get a tuner and then pay to have it custom tuned instead of getting a pre-canned tune? I know each car is slightly different and depending on the weather and sea level where you are it can change slightly.

Yes, when you buy the full kit from KB or most other vendors it will come with a SCT tuner and a tune. Now, I think the buyer would still have to get a custom tune for their car as I think tunes are written for that 1 specific car. That's why they need your PCM code. Even if you had the exact same mods on your car as Dirtychamba and his SCT, I don't think the tunes would load on your car. I'm not 100% sure on that but that's my understanding.

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
You would have to "unmarry" the SCT tuner from his car, so it could be set for your car. Most who have modded have their own tuners to begin with. If not, it would be worth to but the newer x4 and have it for your car.

This setup is still a great deal.

sono

Established Member
I want this damn thing, but I just bought a new tvs take off with a 2.4 from Sylvan at bps. I ordered a new BAP and everything. Sitting on the whole shebang until it sells wont work either. What to do?

Couple quick questions:
Did you change oil on the unit?
How old is the kit? just asking because the intake looks much different than current units.
How is the function of the TB? You said you went into limp mode before and the TB has been known to have issues.

dirtychamba

Django
Established Member
I want this damn thing, but I just bought a new tvs take off with a 2.4 from Sylvan at bps. I ordered a new BAP and everything. Sitting on the whole shebang until it sells wont work either. What to do?

Couple quick questions:
Did you change oil on the unit?
How old is the kit? just asking because the intake looks much different than current units.
How is the function of the TB? You said you went into limp mode before and the TB has been known to have issues.

12k miles on it ... Oil was changed 5k miles ago but I think to ship I have to emty the oil out. And yea I had a tune issue ... It ran great before. 75mm for driveability is what mike at kenne bell told me

Users who are viewing this thread