FS: 20" Shebly Forged rims with Nitto tires

mikewillsmith

Established Member
SOLD, thank you!

For Sale: 20" Shelby Forged Alcoa rims. Rears are great, Both fronts have curb rash. These were on my car when I bought it and I run different rims so these are on the block. They are located in Rockland, Maine. Don't ask me how much to ship them anywhere. I will ship them UPS at cost (no mark-up, no handling charges) but I am not going to get a bunch of quotes (sorry). You can pick them up if you like. Rear tires are average at best but will get you around for a while. Fronts are good.

$2500. for 4 rims and 4 tires.
Images here:
MLCRacing200

Front: 255/35ZR20
Rear: 305/35R20

Email works best to get me. I am rarely on the forum to check messages.
[email protected]

Last edited:

mikewillsmith

Established Member
Lots of really low offers, thanks. I really don't know what these are worth, but I searched all of craigslist and ebay over the weekend and all I saw were really high prices. $1500. for just one rim, $14,000. for a set of Super Snake ones, $2000. for just one on craigslist. Yes, those may be stupid prices but it seems like there are not a lot of these rims out there. Starting bid on just one front on ebay is $600., so as these are used and have tires too I cut the "new" price downf and am starting there. So it is $2500. for all.
Pictures are linked in the first post. Anybody who is ready to go email me and I will send you more pictures.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread