~ FS:2003 10TH Anniversary Cobra... 27K, Whipple 2.3, and Lots of Goodies! ~

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
I don't have any pictures on the interior but the seats are in perfect condition. I cleaned and condition it with Poorboys leather cleaner. Oil is always changed at every 3K with only Mobil1 5W20 synthetic. The car is always filled with 93 octane (it's on a 93 octane tune). I have all documentation for all works and service, birth certificate, window sticker, and the SVT book that came with the anniversary Cobras. I also forgot to mention, the car will come with a California Car cover, a Mustang sun shade cover, lots of Poorboys cleaning products, and a jar of Dodo Juice Wax. Also, you can check out the link on my sig. It's my car domain and it'll show the car from beginning until now.

EDIT: i also have MM IRS parts such as the 14MM IRS bolts, polyurethane bushings for the control arms, and the ones to get rid of the clunk.

Last edited:

go2cdmb

Established Member
I'm very interested but the only thing having me at a pause are the seats. I'm just not a fan of the red.

Did all anniversary cars have the red accents?

And to all you guys who have been around here a while, are these seats and trim pieces sought after?

I'm basically wondering the demand so I can guage if it'd be pretty simple to sell or trade the seats for regulars or if itd take a while...?

Thanks!

twisted03snake

Established Member
I'm very interested but the only thing having me at a pause are the seats. I'm just not a fan of the red.

And to all you guys who have been around here a while, are these seats and trim pieces sought after?

I'm basically wondering the demand so I can guage if it'd be pretty simple to sell or trade the seats for regulars or if itd take a while...?

Thanks!

Yes, all 10th anni. cobra's had the red interior. The 10th seats are rare and hard to find in good condition. If you priced them right you should have no problem selling/trading them. I just traded my stock seats + $700 cash for a set.

Sharp car OP and glws!

Last edited:

BLACKVNM

Established Member
Great deal. You could trade those wheels and get some cash real quick to help yourself out if you wanted. Best of luck with the sale!

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member

Thanks!
Yes the anniversary Cobras have the red accents on the door handles, seats, and brake calipers. They also have carbon fiber shifter boot, knob, and a different steering wheel. The seats are really easy to sell because it's really hard to find a decent pair. It wouldn't do it though.
Great deal. You could trade those wheels and get some cash real quick to help yourself out if you wanted. Best of luck with the sale!
I know right, i always get PM's of people asking me if they're for sale or not.

White04GT

Established Member
I can vouch for Chris's car. Very clean and very fast. Seats are in perfect condition. He literally has drove it probably twice in the past year. He keeps this car super clean and garaged at all times. Someone needs to jump on this sweet deal you wont be disappointed.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
I can vouch for Chris's car. Very clean and very fast. Seats are in perfect condition. He literally has drove it probably twice in the past year. He keeps this car super clean and garaged at all times. Someone needs to jump on this sweet deal you wont be disappointed.

Lol i drove it a little bit more than twice over the past 2 years but my parents definitely drove it more than me in the past 4 months. Thanks for the kind words broski!

Users who are viewing this thread