FS: 2003 Cobra w/ Built Motor and Whipple, CCW's and way more

MTI LS1

FS: 2003 Cobra w/ Built Motor and Whipple, CCW's and way more, PICS ARE UP!!!

PLEASE LOOK AT THE LAST PAGE FOR COMPLETE UPDATE ON THE CAR!!!!!

The car has 29K miles (Sonic Blue) and has a BRAND NEW MOTOR. Not one street mile on it yet. Block was prepped and built with .020 JE pistons, ARP main and head studs, ARP 2000 Rod bolts, Federal Mogul Race Bearings, Felpro head gaskets, brand new racing oil pump w/ cryo treated gears, and a stock Ford alternator. All of these items are BRAND NEW just finished this week at HPP Racing in Lewisville, Texas.

New battery was also put in (9/25) at Ford.

Other than that the car has 18" CCW polished classics with brand new BFG KDW2's up front and BFG DR's in the rear (500 miles).

Mod List:

- Whipple 140AX (new style) with 100 street miles, no track, pretty much brand new.
- Full Billetflow pulley system (blue)
- Metco 4lb lower pulley setup
- 3.5" Whipple pulley
- JLT RAI
- MAC longtube headers (BRAND NEW w/ motor rebuild)
- MAC O/R Prochamber (BRAND NEW w/ rebuild)
- Magnaflow catback
- DSS Lvl 2 halfshafts
- Steeda Sport Springs
- MM IRS bushings
- Billetflow IRS brace
- Brembo Cross Dilled and Slotted Rotors w/ brand new HAWK HPS Pads
- LFP IC Reservoir and HE
- HPP head cooling mod
- Ram 900 clutch, Fidanza Aluminum flywheel, D&D 26 spline input shaft. (1000 miles just got done with engine break-in).
- MGW Shifter
- Billet accessories inside w/ Autometer Lunar Boost and A/F gauges.
- Hurst Line Lock

For now, this is all that I can come up with. The car recently made 601rwhp at only 17#. This car is easily ready to handle 800-900rwhp and be a monster on the street or track.

This car has been my pride and joy and no expenses have been spared on parts. All work has been done by HPP Racing in Lewisville, Texas so your not getting some car built by me or Joe Blow. It is professionally built and WILL impress anyone that sees it or drives it.

I can remove the Whipple and CCW's if the price is not where it should be with these items. Anyone that has seen my car and knows me can attest to its attention and care. It has normal wear and tear for almost 30K miles w/ most of it being on the hood and bumper (small nicks).

For anyone that is SERIOUS about the car please email me at [email protected] and I can send pictures or more information.

PRICE FOR CAR IS $29,900!!!!

Thanks, Zach

Last edited by a moderator:

MTI LS1

Forgot to add that it also has 60lb injectors, Aviator fuel pumps, and Diablo Mafia for the fuel system.

Car is tuned on an SCT 4-bank chip w/ console mounted switch so tunes can be changed on the fly from street to race etc...

MTI LS1

1FSTSL65 said:
Is it just me or did i miss the price?

I'm really not positive on the price but would be looking for 33K considering that the motor, Whipple, and exhaust are BRAND NEW plus I am leaving the wheels on for now.

Like I said, I can remove the Whipple/Wheels if the price is not where it should be with these items.

MTI LS1

For everyone that has asked for pictures I am trying my hardest but do not have my personal cpu at the moment.

Also, the sale is still up in there air but interest is shown and I will get pics out.

Thanks, Zach

MTI LS1

TTT.

The car is now back in the garage and has about 35 street miles on the motor. Zero problems, car is tuned VERY safe on 17#.

It's just an absolute animal. I will have pics of the car tomorrow for all that are interested. Car is ready to run very hard.

Users who are viewing this thread