FS: 2003 Mach 1, 53K miles!

Brent16

Established Member
I have for sale a 2003 Mach 1. The car has 53,xxx miles on it. There are no engine problems with it and the body has a few paint flaws and thats it. The driver said seat has a bit of a tear in the side, other than that the interior is in good condition. The car is pretty much stock, other than we cut off the cats, and tuned them out. Its an automatic, They didnt make too many automatic mach 1's. The car does have a rebuildable title, it was hit in the front, we have driven the car fine after it was fixed for the next 3 years so there are no problems there. If you have any more question please feel free to ask. Im asking 9,000 OBO.

Sorry pictures aren't that good, I took them with my iPhone. If your interested i can get some better ones.

iPhonePictures089.jpg

iPhonePictures090.jpg

iPhonePictures093.jpg

iPhonePictures094.jpg

iPhonePictures095.jpg

iPhonePictures096.jpg

65fastback2+2

Established Member
holy dirty engine bay batman. clean that up and it would be more appealing. Good luck with the sale. Nice car.

that was my third thought

my first two were

1) holy ugly ford emblem in the grille where its supposed to be a pony, front end collision

2) air bags blew in the wreck, hence the nice new looking airbag on an old looking steering wheel

that being said, $9k is a good starting point

Brent16

Established Member
I understand, I live in the panhandle of texas so its usually blowing dirt 24/7, friday is supposed to by nice though so i plan to give it a good cleaning and take some better pictures.

Ranman23Player

Established Member
I understand, I live in the panhandle of texas so its usually blowing dirt 24/7, friday is supposed to by nice though so i plan to give it a good cleaning and take some better pictures.

That blows dude. My cobra is black and I live on a gravel road and its hard to keep clean. So i understand for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread