FS: 2003 Mustang Mach 1 Azure Blue *Mint*

finnfour83

Established Member
FS: 2003 Procharged Mustang Mach 1 Azure Blue *Mint*

FS: Perfect condition 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1, with 20k miles and 5 speed manual. This thing is absolutely perfect and the pics do not do it justice. It was all original except for a few minor upgrades. And by minor I mean 475 hp from a Procharger intercooled supercharger. This thing is absolutely immaculate and with the low of miles is very rare. I would be willing to sell without the procharger, but the price is $16000. It also has a a Flowmaster exhaust system and fuel system upgrades to accommodate the supercharger. It can be returned to 100% original very easily if needed.

I have title in hand with clean car fax and ready to go. I have had numerous Mach 1's all with less miles and this one runs like it was brand new. You will not be dissapointed, and these are getting harder and harder to find in this kind of condition. Don't waste our time, this car is mint and deserves a good home. I have owned over 13 mustangs, and I am very picky. Asking $18500 or $16000 w/o the procharger.
Call or text 801-6three6-5843

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4529465645.html

Last edited:

finnfour83

Established Member
clean looking mach!! OP i see your profile pic did you have that shelby for sale on ebay awhile back?

I actually traded the shelby in for a denali truck and then they listed it on ebay. Then about 6 months later that owner listed it on ebay. So yes its been on there a few times. That is one car i really missed, i had it just the way i wanted.....

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I actually traded the shelby in for a denali truck and then they listed it on ebay. Then about 6 months later that owner listed it on ebay. So yes its been on there a few times. That is one car i really missed, i had it just the way i wanted.....
Oh ok was it being sold in Florida maybe? that Shelby was as perfect as they come man I really liked that ride

Users who are viewing this thread