FS: 2003 Saleen Cobra (# 250) Rare 1 of 2 car (trades maybe)

Apicia

Established Member
I live in Mass! I love this car more than you know. I'll trade you my built boosted Mach 1 and cashola! At least let me come look at it and drool on it. I swear the drool won't stain. We can buff it out.

Btw, my car has only 13k miles.

Last edited:

tommy25000@aol.

Established Member
I live in Mass! I love this car more than you know. I'll trade you my built boosted Mach 1 and cashola! At least let me come look at it and drool on it. I swear the drool won't stain. We can buff it out.

And you forgot to mention it is SICK!!!!!!!!

CobraRacer

Established Member
a few more pictures

STEVE SALEEN SIGNATURE - INSIDE GLOVE BOX - picture didn't come out the greatest

SALEENINTERIOR001.jpg

INTERIOR SHOTS

SALEENINTERIOR016.jpg

SALEENINTERIOR008.jpg

SALEENINTERIOR006.jpg

Apicia

Established Member
So I guess that's a no on the trade and I can't come see it either. Whatever :rolleyes:

CobraRacer

Established Member

Thanks for the offer but I'm not looking for a mach, good luck with your sale

Apicia

Established Member
Thanks for the offer but I'm not looking for a mach, good luck with your sale

Still, you never addressed my request to see it sometime. It's ok, its just an 03 Cobra with a body kit :poke: I don't need to come see it and become all envious and such... :whine:

CobraRacer

Established Member
Still, you never addressed my request to see it sometime. It's ok, its just an 03 Cobra with a body kit :poke: I don't need to come see it and become all envious and such... :whine:

Where are you located?

HOSTIL

Established Member
If it's the same car? I tried to buy this car years ago, at the time I think it had chrome saleen wheels and the car was in texas if my memory serves me right,I have pics around here somewhere:shrug: Still a great lookin car! good luck with the sale:beer:

CobraRacer

Established Member
If it's the same car? I tried to buy this car years ago, at the time I think it had chrome saleen wheels and the car was in texas if my memory serves me right,I have pics around here somewhere:shrug: Still a great lookin car! good luck with the sale:beer:

Thanks, could be the same car but i'm not sure

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member

That's F'n rude bro. Quit crying if he's not interested in the deal you offered. What a damn crybaby. :kaboom:

Sick car bro! Don't let the morons get to you. Good luck with your sale, hope it goes to someone who will care for it as you have.

Apicia

Established Member
That's F'n rude bro. Quit crying if he's not interested in the deal you offered. What a damn crybaby. :kaboom:

Sick car bro! Don't let the morons get to you. Good luck with your sale, hope it goes to someone who will care for it as you have.

You gotta be kidding me. You are the one that sounds like the cry baby. You enter someone's thread and make a post regarding a week old comment? For one, I was being sarcastic, but your such a tool you would not recognize that.

95PGTTech

Established Member
dream ride, I was just saying this to my wife last night. black on black 03 saleen cobra coupe. saw a clone in person, was beat to hell and still looked great, can't imagine what this one looks like. worth every penny.

CobraRacer

Established Member
dream ride, I was just saying this to my wife last night. black on black 03 saleen cobra coupe. saw a clone in person, was beat to hell and still looked great, can't imagine what this one looks like. worth every penny.

Just get the wife to spring for it haha! This one is the real deal.

Users who are viewing this thread