Established Member
2004 Comp Orange Gt with Coyote Swap $20k
located in maryland

Body has 65,300 on it
motor has 8200 on it
trans was rebuilt 3months ago less then 200
cj mani 200 miles just added

InfoEngine ...
Stock 5.0 ford track pack, with cobra jet manifold with rev auto 5in CAI, longtubes with 3in xpipe, loudmouth 2s cat back ford racing power steering bracket, no ac, battery relocated in trunk return fuel system from lethal dual 255 pumps

Trans..
Built 3650 d&d rebuilt kit, tran was gone through 3 months ago, 26 spline input shaft, twin disc McLeod clutch alum drive shaft, safety loop

Rear end ....
8.8 with 31 spline axile in a eaton posi with a set of 456 gears 3in wheel studs

Suspension...
Front - upr kmember with coilovers on strange shocks
Rear - baseline anti roll bar, umi upper and lower control arm solid bushings, team z drag springs strange adjustable shocks, sub frame conn

Brakes ...
04 cobra caliber with 13in rotors and rear are stock brakes with slotted rotors

Exterior...
4in h.o fiber trends cowl hood, 04 cobra front bumper, painted black roof and shaved deck lid and shaved back bumper and key hole in trunk lid weld rts 15x4 and 15x10 powder coated gloss black

Interior..
Black leather front and rear seats (stock) raptor shift light, mm 6pt cage with swing out and harness

Car has been 11.0 at 122 with the stock manifold, car dyno 440 hp at rev auto , revolution auto has built the hole car. The swap was done almost 3 years ago the hood and roof and cj mani is only 3months old
please let me know if you have any question.

o56uk.jpg

blksnke2

Established Member
I literally was JUST reading the magazine this was on the cover of! Nice car, good luck with sale!

sneaky94cobra

Established Member
Just curious

What did the car do with the cobra jet intake? And let me know if you sell it thinking of selling mine (trying to get a number) on the island before I leave so I can buy a 2012 boss or 2016 GT350.

Users who are viewing this thread