FS - 2004 Mystic - stock with 8k miles

nl5882

Established Member
Just giving a update on the car. I purchased it from Morgan back in March. I've been to busy to post feedback, so here it is. He was fast to respond over the phone and texting about any questions I had. I was very paranoid about sending a wire transfer since I've never performed one, he understood and didn't pressure me to buy, like I believe most dealers would. Very fast with all the paperwork and documents that came with the car. The car did have flow masters on it, which wasn't to big of a deal. After receiving the car and seeing a mint terminator for the first time, I really could appreciate it. The car is absolutely beautiful. Sorry for getting the feedback post in so late, I work 28 days on 2 days off and 24 hour on call (no life). Thanks to SVTperformance and Morgan for giving me the opportunity to buy my first terminator!!

dom418

Established Member
Still that's BS. You think he has sold enough of them to know the exhaust wasn't stock. You paid collector car price for it. It may have been an honest mistake but if I was buying a car advertised as stock and priced that high, it had better be 100% stock not 95%. It's the principle

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Still that's BS. You think he has sold enough of them to know the exhaust wasn't stock. You paid collector car price for it. It may have been an honest mistake but if I was buying a car advertised as stock and priced that high, it had better be 100% stock not 95%. It's the principle
Agreed. At least it still had factory battery though

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

HPLouis

Established Member
Maybe he gave the stock exhaust with the car? Or were the flows welded into the stock pipes?

And, true with the battery. I have everything except the battery. I even still have the stock, dated tires and air filter in bags in my basement.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I'm sure it was just an honest mistake. Sounds like it was a smooth transaction. You can pick up a stock exhaust fairly cheap so I'm sure the dealer wasn't going to let that make or break a deal to sale the car.

HPLouis

Established Member
I'm sure it was just an honest mistake. Sounds like it was a smooth transaction. You can pick up a stock exhaust fairly cheap so I'm sure the dealer wasn't going to let that make or break a deal to sale the car.
You know....it's already hard enough to find a stock Mystichrome coupe, and one with only 8K miles. It's still a great deal. And you're right, he could find an exhaust on eBay or somewhere, if he chooses to keep it stock or at least want the stock parts. I'm betting if he puts an ad out in the marketplace here, looking for a stock exhaust, he might find one.

Users who are viewing this thread