FS 2004 Mystic turbo hellion roller priced cheap

shhak

Established Member
on the way to pick it up now! If everything goes like planned, car will be putting boot to a$$ at the local "hot spot" within a month!

shhak

Established Member
Pat, just wanted to let everyone know that the car was exactly what you said it was. I hate buying anything off the internet, especially when you're talking about that much money. But the car looks great! Thanks again.

NEA

Banned
Congrats "shhak" as the car looked like an awsome buy. I was ready to buy all the misc items off the car as soon as it was gonna get parted..darn..lol!

Either way you'll be look'in sharp in that Mystic Beast!!!! :rockon:

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
Congrats "shhak" as the car looked like an awsome buy. I was ready to buy all the misc items off the car as soon as it was gonna get parted..darn..lol!

Either way you'll be look'in sharp in that Mystic Beast!!!! :rockon:

Thanks. Actually, my little brother bought the Mystic. I've got a twin turbo'd DSG 03. After riding in mine, he knew he had to have one. I tried to get him to buy a couple of ported eaton cars but he wasn't gonna be happy with that. We waited till the right deal came along and jumped on it. I think he's going to shoot for at least 750rwhp and maybe more. My car goes back to DynoSpeed on Thursday and we're going to talk to the guys up there about where we want to go with the mystichrome. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread