FS 2004 Mystic turbo hellion roller priced cheap

zo6this

Established Member
I have for sale a 2004 mystic cobra coupe with 13k on it.

Stock motor w/ 2001 cobra intake manifold.
The car has a hellion turbo kit w/ precision 76gts turbo on it.
Has an eboost-2 and a innovative wide band mounted in the car.
trans PA converter w3700 stall speed and PA flex plate and PA 4r70w w/ manual valve body.
Has twin ford gt pumps with dual 6an lines that feed the cpr rails and 60lb inejectors. The fuel system is returnless.
Solid axle 8.8 with 31spline moser axels, detroit locker, 3.55 gears. Upr double adjustable uppers and Granatelli lowers
All upr front end under it.
bogart d-10 wheels w/ mickey thompson tires all the way around I drive it everywhere with these wheels on.

The car made 600whp on a stock block and also went high 10's on pump gas would make a good race project or a fix up and sell to make money off of.

The bad just bent a rod in the motor and as i said before trying to get another project going. I am looking to get 20kobo I have almost 15k in just mods in the car.

Contact number 507-261-5833 ask for pat

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
If you decide to part it out or sell some parts off of it, which I doubt you do, I'd be interested in the bogarts...

shhak

Established Member
That's what we thought. He'd been wanting a cobra, but wasn't going to be happy with an eaton car, especially with my tt car sitting next to it in the garage. Just a little "friendly competition" lol!

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
great deal...I just called my bro and left him a message LOL....guesse he might have to settle for the built engine 3.4 for sale on here.

Users who are viewing this thread