FS: 2004 Silver Metallic Cobra Coupe

pbdrew15

Established Member
Car has never been in any sort of accident. Very clean and well maintained. The seller should post reply soon, ill knock on his door and yell at him! lol

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
any dyno numbers or track times? bump for a nice car

I don't have any numbers. Ford Dealership told me that the previous owner had it up at RWTD.

Why the new bumpers?? Fender benders or something else??

When I picked up the car from the dealership, saw that part of the black molding over the right exhaust tip was melted away. I got under it and saw the tip hanging with a wire coat hanger. So instead of taking the car to a exhaust shop for a $15 exhaust hangar, he used a coat hanger. So I bought one from a member on here and had it painted locally.

When I was stationed in Florida, the house I was living at the time when I bought the car had a STEEEEEEEP driveway. So eventually both tabs on each side of the front bumpers broke off. So I waited til I got stationed out here to buy a new one and get it painted and installed.

The small dent above the right rear fender flare happened shortly after getting stationed here thanks to careless people at the walmart parking lot. No note or nothing left on my windshield.

ElJefe9830

Sic vis pacem para bellum
Established Member
Damn...Your in NM even. I really want a silver '03/'04 Cobra. But I need to sell my '93 Cobra first. Good luck with the sale.

EliteZ

Established Member
Goodluck with sell. PM me. What is your absolute bottom dollar price? I am assuming also the price goes down about 500/month after you make each payment? We can probably agree on the price through PM. I am in Tampa Florida however.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Goodluck with sell. PM me. What is your absolute bottom dollar price? I am assuming also the price goes down about 500/month after you make each payment? We can probably agree on the price through PM. I am in Tampa Florida however.

15.5 is a pretty reasonable for the car. I've turned wrenches on this car and it's as solid of a car that you can find for the price and mods man. Exhaust note is great. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread