FS: 2004 Twin Turbo Mystichrome Cobra, 19k miles

screaming03

hey I'm very interested and am not here to blow smoke. if you wanna call or text me my number is 937 823 2441. i need this for christmas lol.

ferfont1

Established Member
I think the only thing holding this car back is lack of a built motor. But hell of a car either way
It has a factory forged built motor :shrug:

hey I'm very interested and am not here to blow smoke. if you wanna call or text me my number is 937 823 2441. i need this for christmas lol.
I'll shoot you a text :thumbsup:

ferfont1

Established Member
i got a prospective buyer coming this weekend, i'll let you know if it falls through. Thanks. :beer:

ferfont1

Established Member
Alot of people are full of bs. Super nice car..

yeah that one definitely got past my bs filter, sounded pretty sincere and was going to put down a deposit. Had problems with his trailer so asked to come the following monday, but i cant during the week so we rescheduled for this saturday. i've been trying to get in touch the past couple days to confirm but nothing :cuss: Hopefully nothing bad happened, if there is a legit reason.

ferfont1

Established Member
I am very interested in your car, i even registered with the forum so i could contact you. Could you please Txt me tomorrow so I can get some more info on it. Thanks Cody
301-536-2607
i'll shoot you a text tomorrow, thanks!
I worked with Eric when he was in the Army with me at Ft. Bragg. I miss that dude. This is a nice car indeed!
Wish i could of met him, only hear good things :thumbsup:

BurnTire

Established Member
What is the history on the block? Stock Longblock?
Are the door bars removable? Was there ever an NHRA cert on the cage?

Last edited:

ferfont1

Established Member
Trades or not so much?

- Travis
Sorry, no trades. Except maybe if the blue book is around the asking price. For instance maybe a 2014 GT but not an 08 GT with mods making it worth 30k, if you know what i mean. :thumbsup:

What is the history on the block? Stock Longblock?
Are the door bars removable? Was there ever an NHRA cert on the cage?
Door bars are removeable, i'd bet against the nhra cert. Longblock is as described in the ad. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread