FS: 2004 White Ford Mustang Cobra Built Whipple 3.4 Crusher TF wheels

jojoncruz

Established Member
I live in Texas as well. If York car is still for sale could you please send me some pictures of the Cobra? 806-315-0228

Thanks

Ltd10th03cobra

3.4 Whipple Crusher 22psi
Established Member
I haven't done a compression test. Its in the shop right now hopefully getting fixed and its getting fully tuned

Ltd10th03cobra

Established Member
I just invested $4600 in a new D&D Viper Spec trans, tune, and labor because the other one had jacked up noisy gears and fixing that sound and tune. I put my twin disc back in there. The weird sound was vacuum lines not run right from previous guy. I do have a new Spec 3+ 26 spline and cryod 6speed trans for sale, Make Offer! The previous trans needs a rebuild though cause the gears were worn and input shaft damaged.

Last edited:

Ltd10th03cobra

Established Member
Car back for sale 24.5k obo. The car sounds normal now after the vacuum line prob was fixed. It still needs a better fine tune for this weather but runs no prob. The car is going in for a ac recharge next week

Last edited:

Ltd10th03cobra

Established Member
This market is saturated. Buy me though! Taking offers above what car is worth. No low ball offers please

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
can you define what you mean by lower engine?? do you mean you have the plates that lower the Kmember down so the blower clears the stock hood?? or did you mickey mouse the motor mounts?

svtwes

Established Member
Is this the same car that was @TX2k11?? If so I drooled over your car outside the omni:beer:

pic I took, car is very clean! glws

055-2.jpg

Ltd10th03cobra

Established Member
can you define what you mean by lower engine?? do you mean you have the plates that lower the Kmember down so the blower clears the stock hood?? or did you mickey mouse the motor mounts?

The previous owner had it lowered. I also had a local shop do it more to clear the blower under the hood. The k member way is the way the previous owner did it. I have custom motor mounts by my local shop. I had a 4" upper at one point on there. A 3.5" is on there now

Users who are viewing this thread