FS:2008 Jeep srt8 GREAT PRICE!!! (OH)

badzinc03

Established Member
I put my jeep up for sale a while ago but then decided to keep it. I am putting it up for sale again and looking to get into a corvette or something. The car currently has around 14,100 miles but I am still driving almost daily so the mileage may vary. It has all the options except rear entertainment and hid's although I put in 8000k hid lows/ fogs which look amazing. The wheels were powdercoated black by a great local shop and I removed the resonators and muffler and replaced with (2) 3 inch chambered mufflers from stainless works. It sounds amazing with very little drone! The car has been very meticulously maintained since day 1 and has been very well taken care of. Im looking for 36k OBO. Let me know how that price sounds. My email is [email protected] if you have any other questions or feel free to pm me.

th_9.jpg

th_1.jpg

th_11.jpg

th_13.jpg

th_15.jpg

th_16.jpg

th_17.jpg

th_18.jpg

th_19.jpg

th_20.jpg

th_21.jpg

th_3.jpg

th_4.jpg

th_6.jpg

th_8.jpg

badzinc03

Established Member
hmmm i cant seem to find any recent pics but this will give u the idea....atleast there are some cobras here!
IMG_0744.jpg

SVT King

Established Member
If I could afford the monthly payments, I would be all over this. I love these cars, good-luck with the sale.

shhak

Established Member
Man, that looks like my car collection... Bet you don't have the folding semi truck case to carry yours around in though do ya???

jf4boogie

Established Member
What's over beside the hummer on the other side of the WRX?

Free bump for a nasty SUV!

Users who are viewing this thread