FS 2010 GT500 640RWHP 3K miles

xspeed02

Established Member
That is such a beautiful car but the timing isn't quite right for me. Good luck with the sale, if it is still around in a few more months I will be back...

betiwin

Established Member
They are totally different. Equally as fun, but 03 always feels like your on the edge of loosing control the Shelby is more more composed. The chassis and materials are far more advanced. It should be tho it's the next generation. If I had to live with one everyday the Shelby wins hands down. The 03 is an awesome machine and I will forever miss it but it will beat you up on long drives. Shelby is truly just as fast, but more livable, just doesn't have the same raw driving experience as 03. You have to really drive both to understand.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
They are totally different. Equally as fun, but 03 always feels like your on the edge of loosing control the Shelby is more more composed. The chassis and materials are far more advanced. It should be tho it's the next generation. If I had to live with one everyday the Shelby wins hands down. The 03 is an awesome machine and I will forever miss it but it will beat you up on long drives. Shelby is truly just as fast, but more livable, just doesn't have the same raw driving experience as 03. You have to really drive both to understand.

When people asked me this. I would always tell them that my 03 always wanted to kill me, and girls hated it.

My 13 could keep my from killing myself, and girls liked it.

:)

betiwin

Established Member
When people asked me this. I would always tell them that my 03 always wanted to kill me, and girls hated it.

My 13 could keep my from killing myself, and girls liked it.

:)

Pretty spot on analogy. 03 Cobra sold, Lots of good Buzz and offers on Shelby so far. Thanks SVT!

Shelby still looking for her new home.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Pretty spot on analogy. 03 Cobra sold, Lots of good Buzz and offers on Shelby so far. Thanks SVT!

Shelby still looking for her new home.

Wish it were April. I'd pick her up. 2 feet on the ground and another foot on he way up here.
Soo- ill wait. Awesome car

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
From a snow covered driveway to sunny south Florida. Patiently awaiting the arrival of my new Shelby. Truck driver said the car still smells new. Thanks Tim, She's going to a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread