FS 2013 GT500 front Bumper complete and Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 GT500 Hood for sale . I went to a one piece carbon fiber race bumper and carbon hood,it is perfect and flawless

$400.00 for the hood shipped

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Well since he is the seller he is responsible for insuring the hood for the purchase amount and oackaging it securely n safely. If it arrives damaged then i will definately open a dispute and demand all my money back.

swedensky

Established Member
Just a fair warning, the bumper that he sold in this thread was shipped with no care and no insurance. The buyer received the bumper damaged on the corners..

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Just a fair warning, the bumper that he sold in this thread was shipped with no care and no insurance. The buyer received the bumper damaged on the corners..

Sounds like he is pulling the same BS. :cuss:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
I received the bumper a week later then originally told but didn't bother me much. When I received the bumper it had holes on both sides from the corner poking through. He used cheap thin pink bubble wrap and didn't pack the corners worth a damn. Bumper was sitting freely in the box so you can see how it was tossed around.

I contacted him for insurance info and was told he didn't get any because he sold the bumper so cheap. Well usually $450 in insurance isn't expensive at all. He did offer to send a call tag to have it shipped back but after looking up other parts of the bumper I was still ahead of the game. I did send him pics and offered a compromise and got attitude in response. I didn't feel safe sending it back, was worried I wouldn't see my money.

I do have his cell number if you want it.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I received the bumper a week later then originally told but didn't bother me much. When I received the bumper it had holes on both sides from the corner poking through. He used cheap thin pink bubble wrap and didn't pack the corners worth a damn. Bumper was sitting freely in the box so you can see how it was tossed around.

I contacted him for insurance info and was told he didn't get any because he sold the bumper so cheap. Well usually $450 in insurance isn't expensive at all. He did offer to send a call tag to have it shipped back but after looking up other parts of the bumper I was still ahead of the game. I did send him pics and offered a compromise and got attitude in response. I didn't feel safe sending it back, was worried I wouldn't see my money.

I do have his cell number if you want it.

Ah Hi Craig, didnt recognise you by this screen name. LOL well you beat me on the bumper so I feel I lucked out afterall. I was expecting thse hood to ship out today as he said he would pack it up over the weekend (this was early last week) and I did state I needed for this weekend or its pointless. I guess i will contact paypal and see how to cancel this. If it gets shipped out next week it will get refused.

I sent him a direct email this morning but no reply yet.

Why oh why doesnt he have any updated iTrader rating feedback? :(

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Directly emailed the seller about the hood shipment etc, the hood never arrived, no replies so had no choice but to file for a paypal dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread