FS 2013 GT500 front Bumper complete and Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustangGT500

Established Member
Ah Hi Craig, didnt recognise you by this screen name. LOL well you beat me on the bumper so I feel I lucked out afterall. I was expecting thse hood to ship out today as he said he would pack it up over the weekend (this was early last week) and I did state I needed for this weekend or its pointless. I guess i will contact paypal and see how to cancel this. If it gets shipped out next week it will get refused.

I sent him a direct email this morning but no reply yet.

Why oh why doesnt he have any updated iTrader rating feedback? :(

YES< why is it not ZERO. I see 13 Positive 100%, I think Great Trader. It is wrong of the site, not to dress this.But honestly I dealt with him and said this. "Great Seller, Truthful 100%, Happy and Pleased with Fast Shipping"I purchased a 2013 instrument Cluster, that was perfect and shipped well, packed well

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
YES< why is it not ZERO. I see 13 Positive 100%, I think Great Trader. It is wrong of the site, not to dress this.But honestly I dealt with him and said this. "Great Seller, Truthful 100%, Happy and Pleased with Fast Shipping"I purchased a 2013 instrument Cluster, that was perfect and shipped well, packed well

He's BANNED. What's the difference what his trader rating is. Anyone with any brains won't buy from a banned member.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
He's BANNED. What's the difference what his trader rating is. Anyone with any brains won't buy from a banned member.

I think he means before the purchase.

Im sure he was a good seller but everything changes and with multiple unhappy buyers lately is why I questioned why they didnt submit negative feedback. :shrug:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I think he means before the purchase.

Im sure he was a good seller but everything changes and with multiple unhappy buyers lately is why I questioned why they didnt submit negative feedback. :shrug:

I submitted negative feedback on his previous Name. He was banned then started this one. :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread