FS 2013 GT500 Performance white/Red stripe edition

bossman302

Banned
Beautiful car man, Mine is White with Blue Stripes, I think your price is a little low Considering all the options it has.

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Beautiful car man, Mine is White with Blue Stripes, I think your price is a little low Considering all the options it has.

It is a very competitive price, I'm moving on this house as soon as it sells which is why I've priced it a little low. I love this car, I hope it gets a good home.

TFStang

Established Member
Hurts me to see this...You are GIVING this thing AWAY!!!! Someone is going to get a sick deal right here. Good luck with the sale, but with that price, I'm sure you won't have it very long.

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Hurts me to see this...You are GIVING this thing AWAY!!!! Someone is going to get a sick deal right here. Good luck with the sale, but with that price, I'm sure you won't have it very long.

I know man, this is my 3rd Shelby and by far my favorite.

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Do you owe anything on it?
Such a great price i'd consider giving up my 13' boss for it...

Yah I still owe on it, I have a good amount of positive equity in it which is why it's priced so well. Plus I'd like to move it ASAP mostly to know it's going to a good home, and not a dealer parking lot.

DarrenBurns

Established Member
Well it's there if things change. Just love that red and white combo, and even with the wheels. Never thought that would look so amazing. GLWS.

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Well it's there if things change. Just love that red and white combo, and even with the wheels. Never thought that would look so amazing. GLWS.

Thanks man, and yah I really fell in love with this color combo. You don't see it very often that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread