FS: 2013 Shelby GT500-low miles, like brand new

Klinsmann18

The Hoss
Established Member
For sale is my 2013 Mustang GT500. Grabber Blue with black stripes. Vehicle has 3,462 miles on it and is in as good a shape as it was the day I took delivery. Vehicle was ordered April 11, 2012 from New Holland Ford in Pennsylvania as their first allocation. Vehicle was built July 11, 2012. Took delivery July 23, 2012 with 6 miles on the clock. I am the original owner and car has never been in an accident. Vehicle has always been the "toy" car, never driven in salt/ice/snow/winter, always garaged. Although the vehicle is a very nice and powerful car, my wife and I are just ready to move on to something else. We own the car outright and hold the title in hand. We do not have to sell the car, but would like to make it as speedy as possible. I have done some research and feel we have the vehicle priced fairly competitive as our number is equivalent to Black Book trade values I saw.

Specs and what you get:
VIN: 1ZVBP8JZ5D5242806
--SVTPP
--Recaro seats
--Electronics Pkg w/ Nav
--NXT Hood Struts installed at 55 miles
--Bob's Oil Separator (CF print) installed at 55 miles
--JLT Carbon Fiber Intake Tube and AirRaid Cone Air Filter installed at 55 miles
--TORQJNKY no drill front license plate bracket
--2 sets of keys
--owners manual and any other documents except original window sticker (I can provide copy)
--Large, dealer quality marketing poster (many of us bought them here on eBay, vehicle in poster is same as car for sale...will not sell separately)
--Oil recently changed at 1,565 miles
--full tank of gas at delivery

Below are a couple pictures from before it went into hibernation. Current pics will be provided once I can get the car out and cleaned up, the cold will just not let up here!! Shortly after that I will increase my sales ads to Autotrader, etc., so I am giving first dibs here. Car has been off the road since mid-October and most likely will not be back on the road at all as I hope I sell it by April, when it would normally go back on, therefore mileage will stay as is. I respectfully ask that only those with cash in hand and ready to buy contact me. I will not wait for another car to be sold, I will not hold the car for warmer weather, and I am not interested in any trades. I will do my best to accommodate the buyer in delivery if they are having it shipped to them. Thank you for looking and I hope I can pass this great car on to a new, excited owner :)

PRICE: $53,900

Last edited:

Klinsmann18

The Hoss
Established Member
Free bump. Beautiful car and believe you have a good price on it. Should sell IMO pretty quick.

Good luck.
Thank you for the comment. I know I'm partial, but I feel it's a great price for a car of its condition. I'm sure it would be much higher on a used car lot. :)

DiZzyBonne

Established Member
Grabber blue, my dream Mustang color! Looks sick with the black stripes. Definitely priced to sell, good luck!

Klinsmann18

The Hoss
Established Member
Updated first post with pics taken this weekend.

Have had a lot of interest, and you'd be shocked at some of the offensive offers I have received. Have one serious buyer though and will update if deal goes through.

betiwin

Established Member
Updated first post with pics taken this weekend.

Have had a lot of interest, and you'd be shocked at some of the offensive offers I have received. Have one serious buyer though and will update if deal goes through.

lol, believe me I know. Love when people offer you lower than low quality trade in at a dealer. Very nice car. GLWS!

Klinsmann18

The Hoss
Established Member
Have a non-refundable deposit in hand and sale should be final in a few days. Will update when the car goes down the road with the new owner :)

Klinsmann18

The Hoss
Established Member
Car is sold

ironically enough the gentleman who contacted me at the end of last week and bought it lives about 10 houses down from the house my wife grew up in/where my in-laws still live!!

Last edited:

Eleanor14

Established Member
Congrats, you had that car listed at a great price. If I was looking for that color combo I would be all over it.

Users who are viewing this thread