Fs: 2013 shelby gt500

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
He's most likely a dealer or friends with one trying to make a profit for a dealership. In NJ these douchebag Ford dealers sell these new GT500s with a $15-$20k "Marketing Adjustment". Not the first time they do this. This has been going on for a long time with specialty mustangs. I went to one in Hackensack (All American Ford) and saw a 13 gt500 for this price and a Boss 302 for $55k. $10k over. No other states do this that I know of. Nice try you thief bastid!:kaboom:

over here in bufflo ny these guys do the same thing on the lots here at ford mark crap up 5k to 10k over sticker...i would never buy it..

2012GTCS

Established Member
Interested. PM me, Im right in NY.

Here in NY they LOVE to mark up cars all the time. The dealer by me had a white 13 Boss and swore their allocation was minimal and there wont be many around. I beleive they wanted 8k over. Needless to say its now September and since then they have sold the white one, a SBY Boss, and now have a GHIG that is marked sold. LOL

Vigilante375

Established Member
I find it funny someone would come on a Ford site and try to sell a '13 GT500 for that ridiculous of a price. Did he not read the '13 GT500 section and see people getting the car from Invoice, under MSRP or MSRP? Good luck trying to sell it to someone who knows what the hell is going on.

slowfrc

Established Member
So sad to see this is more of a widespread issue. The economy is in the crapper due to greed, but let's keep shitting on the hard working people some more.

How is this "shitting" on hard working people. The guy isn't forcing anyone to buy it with his ridiculous markup. He's only trying to get so much because other people have. Maybe not with 2013 gt500s specifically but I remember in 07 when the gt500s came up they were getting marked up everywhere. Let him sit on it, no need to get pissy about it.

G-NOTE

Established Member
Additional Dealer Mark-up or "Market Adjustment" is a common practice on these types of cars at the dealerships in South Floirda.
Common to see $5, $10, $15K over.

Talk about raping.

Here in Houston, almost every dealer has 2-3 GT500's hidden in a holding lot. I know these cars are allecated, but you can go on Ford.com and see who's got them.

They tell you this is our last one, hit you with the "market adjustment" and then tell you that their was a waiting list for these cars, and this particular car got "mis-ordered". Then they commence screwing some poor guy $10-15k over sticker.

And then once he's gone, roll the next GT500 out and repeat process...:nonono:

This is why I'm still driving my 12' GT, I went to look and got pissed off. 3 different dealers did this crap to me.

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
You only get screwed if you pull your knickers down and turn around......

kingnut

Established Member
i have a dealer that will sell 2013 GT500's at sticker in NC. PM me if you need info.

gtconv91

Ya can't fix stupid
Established Member
In Denver, a month ago they had a $30k mark up on a loaded gt500 and a $25k on the boss 302 LS.... and the salesman "we'll get it". So its safe to say on either side of that coin....Ya cant fix stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread