Fs: 2013 shelby gt500

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
He probably got suckered into an emotional deal and looking for a way to bail out. It won't happen on here. People around here are what you call educated on GT500 pricing.

SikO2

Established Member
not sure if serious or just a troll..gotta make us from jersey look like fools :nonono:

MTV did a better job of that.

jerseyshore1.jpg

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
He's most likely a dealer or friends with one trying to make a profit for a dealership. In NJ these douchebag Ford dealers sell these new GT500s with a $15-$20k "Marketing Adjustment". Not the first time they do this. This has been going on for a long time with specialty mustangs. I went to one in Hackensack (All American Ford) and saw a 13 gt500 for this price and a Boss 302 for $55k. $10k over. No other states do this that I know of. Nice try you thief bastid!:kaboom:

Last edited:

RAWRIGHT

Established Member
He's most likely a dealer or friends with one trying to make a profit for a dealership. In NJ these douchebag Ford dealers sell these new GT500s with a $15-$20k "Marketing Adjustment". Not the first time they do this. This has been going on for a long time with specialty mustangs. I went to one in Hackensack (All American Ford) and saw a 13 gt500 for this price and a Boss 302 for $55k. $10k over. No other states do this that I know of. Nice try you thief bastid!:kaboom:

All American (Lithia) does the same bullshit here in Texas at the Chevy dealers they own. I saw a V6 camaro when they first came out with the new body style that had a 10k mark up on it lol. By far one of the worst dealers around to deal with.

rwboring

Established Member
I will be taking delivery of a brand new 2013 Shelby GT500 and will be looking to sell.
-5.8L 4V V8
-6- Speed Manual Trans

-Performance white w/ Deep Impact Blue Stripes
-Interior will have blue matching accents

Equipment Package
Recaro Seats
Electronics Package
Glass Roof
Shaker Pro

$74,085
If you have any interest please PM and I will give you my contact information.

Thanks for the look!

This is crazy...

first off I'm not even aware what the "equipment package" so without the PP (in case that's what it is) MSRP would be 62,220...
with would be 65,715

This is almost as bad as the dealer in FL trying to get me to pay 15k over...

Hell Ill see anyone the one I have right now for 74k! hahahaha

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
Additional Dealer Mark-up or "Market Adjustment" is a common practice on these types of cars at the dealerships in South Floirda.
Common to see $5, $10, $15K over.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
All American (Lithia) does the same bullshit here in Texas at the Chevy dealers they own. I saw a V6 camaro when they first came out with the new body style that had a 10k mark up on it lol. By far one of the worst dealers around to deal with.

This is crazy...

first off I'm not even aware what the "equipment package" so without the PP (in case that's what it is) MSRP would be 62,220...
with would be 65,715

This is almost as bad as the dealer in FL trying to get me to pay 15k over...

Hell Ill see anyone the one I have right now for 74k! hahahaha

Additional Dealer Mark-up or "Market Adjustment" is a common practice on these types of cars at the dealerships in South Floirda.
Common to see $5, $10, $15K over.

So sad to see this is more of a widespread issue. The economy is in the crapper due to greed, but let's keep shitting on the hard working people some more.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member

For their very breif stay in Omaha, they had an 04 COBRA vert mystichrome and they only had that marked up 15k back at the beginning of 05 no wonder why they arent in this market anymore:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread