FS-3D Cobra Emblem

8erOUT

Established Member
Made of pure steel, these are not made anymore and are a rare item, VERY hard to come by. Mounts in the grille of your cobra, replacing the stock emblem. Paid $315 for it straight from mustangmedallions.com who have since gone out of business, its in greatttttttttt condition virtually brand new, no chipped marks, nothing, ive never even mounted it onto mine..ive seen a few of these on various forums but i can guarantee youll never find another one in as immaculate shape as this..click link below for pics,..asking $230/obo i need 2 sell it so pm me or make offers!

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Last edited:

venom04svt

Established Member
bump... I have one of these on my cobra...i love the way it looks and till i saw you selling this one i have NEVER seen another cobra with one... not even at mustang week at myrtle beach

8erOUT

Established Member
yeah man they're pretty rare, i used to see them all the time a few years ago, but that was right around the time mustangmedallions.com quit making them, since then they're far and few between, i hardly ever see any for sale on forums

venom04svt

Established Member
yea i know... its the same with the MGW billet gas caps that had the cobra etched in them, svt hit them with copyright and they stopped selling them, i was lucky enough to get one of them too..

8erOUT

Established Member
its basically brand new and they cost $315 new, i realize that i wont get that in return, but its not a cheap product, its made of pure steel, plus theyre very rare..id say $270/obo..it was never even mounted on my car, i was always afraid itd get stolen, esp after mustangmedallions.com quit producing them..but make me offers ill consider them id like 2 sell asap

ARdoller

Established Member
its basically brand new and they cost $315 new, i realize that i wont get that in return, but its not a cheap product, its made of pure steel, plus theyre very rare..id say $270/obo..it was never even mounted on my car, i was always afraid itd get stolen, esp after mustangmedallions.com quit producing them..but make me offers ill consider them id like 2 sell asap
holy crap, who would pay that much for an emblem!? Does it guarantee you a gain of 10rwhp at that price? That's amazing, I would have never guessed that would be that expensive.

8erOUT

Established Member
yeah dhs i agree..this isnt a cheap replacement stock grille emblem for $40 this thing is made of pure steel which obviously makes it pretty heavy, comes with everything to reinforce it sturdily to your grille...i paid $315 for it brand new from a company thats no longer in business, but like i said ill let it go for less than what i paid, just dont lowball me

black 10th vert

Established Member
yeah dhs i agree..this isnt a cheap replacement stock grille emblem for $40 this thing is made of pure steel which obviously makes it pretty heavy, comes with everything to reinforce it sturdily to your grille...i paid $315 for it brand new from a company thats no longer in business, but like i said ill let it go for less than what i paid, just dont lowball me

I totally agree! These are very well made pieces (I had one that I sold about a year ago), and while they are not for everyone "style-wise", they are a nice piece, nonetheless. Yes, they are expensive, but if you want one, they do not come up for sale very often, so they hold their price well, just like anything that is in limited supply. I kind of wish that I had kept mine, but I wasn't using it on the car, and needed the cash for mods (as everyone here knows - that is like a crack habit!:-D). Anyway op, good luck with the sale!

8erOUT

Established Member
lol yeah, its pretty rare i kind of want to keep it since theyre so limited, but for the right price ill part ways with it

carnut726

Established Member
Those things are expensive new,,, but they are very very well made. I've seen them in person and they look really good. I saw one drilled out in the mouth for the nitrous purge and it looked Great. GL with your sale.

ARdoller

Established Member
just get out if you don't like the price
Why dont you go pull your penis out of your ass and go stick it in a meat grinder. I was surprised at the price for what it is, not questioning him. Go back to grade school and brush up on your comprehension skills before you make stupid comments.

Last edited:

Hodgepodge

Established Member
holy crap, who would pay that much for an emblem!? Does it guarantee you a gain of 10rwhp at that price? That's amazing, I would have never guessed that would be that expensive.

You should reread your initial post. Call me stupid, but I think it is blatantly obvious that you were questioning him.

Why dont you go pull your penis out of your ass and go stick it in a meat grinder. I was surprised at the price for what it is, not questioning him. Go back to grade school and brush up on your comprehension skills before you make stupid comments.

Maybe you should take you own advice.

8erOUT

Established Member
he can question me all he wants, bottom line is i paid what i paid for it brand new, which is 310 and if he doesnt like it, then why get on here and try to tell me what its worth?? ...i realize im not makin all of my money back, but this isnt some piece of crap replacement emblem, its a large snake emblem made of pure steel, not plastic..whatever tho, bumpppp i need 2 sell it asap, pricedrop 240/obo

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
i'd just never pay that much for something that some douche can come by and rip off (literally)

Users who are viewing this thread