FS-3D Cobra Emblem

black 10th vert

Established Member
i'd just never pay that much for something that some douche can come by and rip off (literally)

Honestly, that was why I sold mine! I kept thinking that some idiot would think it was a cool trophy, or someone that knows how rare, and costly they are would snag it. At least the normal snakes are really common so people are not as compelled to steal them, but if they do, at least they are cheap to replace. For a show car, though, these 3d ones are great if you like the look.

8erOUT

Established Member
yep either u love em or hate em...lol i need it gone tho asap...240/shipped its worth every penny, def a rarity...shoot me offers ill consider, no lowballs tho bc i know what i paid 4 this piece, its virtually as new as the day i bought it BRAND NEW

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
I seen them before on a handfull of cobras, it is pretty rare. I would only put it on the car for shows that i stay within a distance i can see my car.

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
PM sent, also found he is advertising on every related mustang site out there, i did a quick search and found the similar ads...

[ame=http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?p=9619643]FS-3D Cobra Emblem - Corral Forums[/ame]

FS-3D Cobra grille emblem

8erOUT

Established Member
lol yeah i cant keep track of what price i list, theres so many forums...i have a relative ballpark idea tho...pm sent out

8erOUT

Established Member
if i cant sell soon, ill probably just hold onto it..just due to how extremely rare they are, plus some of the lowball offers ive been getting..

Users who are viewing this thread