FS: 4V on3 performance kit

Stroked03Cobra

SVT Crazy!
Established Member
GLWS!!!! Street Lethal Performance is going to be making big power with us!!!! You better not stealing any of my part ideas hahah!

Last edited:

xsd916

Established Member
Any modification needed to make the piping fit. Im wanting to install it on a 97 cobra with an AJE k member. If you have any more pictures send me a PM

97LaserRed

Fresh
Established Member
I dont have any more pics as of yet but i can get some. no modification needed. all you need is a tubular k member and you should be fine.

cobraman302

Established Member
Any modification needed to make the piping fit. Im wanting to install it on a 97 cobra with an AJE k member. If you have any more pictures send me a PM

Per On3's website, this kit is made to fit AJE and QA1 K-members specifically with the coilover kit. And to my knowledge, you do need to modify if a tiny bit to fit the 96-98 intake location. But again, check out their website, they have detailed info on what needs to be done to make it fit your car. Turbo Kits for Ford Mustangs

97LaserRed

Fresh
Established Member
I'm sorry I forgot the intake throttle body tube is different. Check on3 website for the differences. I'm used to mime which is a 01 cobra motor. My car used to be a v6

Users who are viewing this thread