FS: 5.8L TVS, BBK TB, Exhaust, etc, make offers lots of parts. !!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
5.8L Take Off TVS- SOLD Thanks
20140910_211252.gif

13/14 Injectors, bought new, have 850ish miles, SOLD

BBK Twin 65mm throttle body, bought new, 250 miles, works with stock tune, $310 shipped OBO
20140910_211300.gif

Borla Stinger Axleback, mint shape, $280 shipped for 07-10

UPR 2.5" off-road X pipe for 07-10 GT500. $160 shipped

JLT 123mm painted plastic intake with filter and shield, SOLD

Afco dual fan heat exchanger, SOLD

ROUSH 2x reservoir SOLD

Barton shifter, bought new, both handles and shift knobs, $300 shipped. Works excellent.

May have more parts, just ask. Thanks 203-695-4873. PayPal is [email protected]

Last edited:

Stevan26

Established Member
interested in the injectors, possibly the JLT intake, possibly the Afco HE..

howd you like the BBK TB ? how much power did you make with this set up? you know much power the bbk TB gave you?
not many people use the BBK.. theyre alot cheaper.. so im curious why not many people use them? cause theyre not billet and shiny? or do they not offer much for gains?

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
interested in the injectors, possibly the JLT intake, possibly the Afco HE..

howd you like the BBK TB ? how much power did you make with this set up? you know much power the bbk TB gave you?
not many people use the BBK.. theyre alot cheaper.. so im curious why not many people use them? cause theyre not billet and shiny? or do they not offer much for gains?

JLT and BbK still available, the heat exchanger is sold and I will let you know on the injectors with your offer.

The BbK was an instant difference in throttle feel/snap, it was a great piece, I picked up roughly 8rwhp with it which is average for any TB. I think it is cheap because it's BBK and not FRPP and over 700 new, it works just as good as my old cobra jet one In my opinion... Let me know. Thanks

Stevan26

Established Member
interesting... most TB gains are 20+... some even up to 40.

thanks for the info il let u know

Speedboosted

Established Member
I wouldn't necessarily believe that a TB alone will gain 40 rwhp. Maybe on a very high boost setup but anything else idk.

Rio Red, is that strut brace for sale?

Stevan26

Established Member
actually yes... many people gain 20-40rwhp from just a Throttle body, some even more! obviously it depends on the boost levels and all that... one thing of proof i have is VMP with their new 67mm TB, they gained 44rwhp from their TB on their TVS Boss 302..

those gains are pretty standard on set ups similar to that.. especially GT500s. heck. even just plenum upgrades gain a decent amount.. 10-20hp

http://www.stangtv.com/news/vmp-adds-44-rwhp-with-throttle-body-upgrade-on-supercharged-boss-302/

Last edited:

dustin88lx

Established Member
actually yes... many people gain 20-40rwhp from just a Throttle body, some even more! obviously it depends on the boost levels and all that... one thing of proof i have is VMP with their new 67mm TB, they gained 44rwhp from their TB on their TVS Boss 302..

those gains are pretty standard on set ups similar to that.. especially GT500s. heck. even just plenum upgrades gain a decent amount.. 10-20hp

http://www.stangtv.com/news/vmp-adds-44-rwhp-with-throttle-body-upgrade-on-supercharged-boss-302/

Perhaps WITH a tune, not simply just doing a tb swap with no adjustments made to AF ratios to compensate for the additional volume increase. OP good luck with sale.

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
Thanks guys. Injectors sold. Everything has been shipped. Pics of shifter and exhaust coming very shortly. Thanks guys for the purchases thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread