FS : 783 HP 03 Cobra

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
sambandit said:
BTW, for $37k, I would turn the car into all black again.

LOL.....LOL.....
OK how much for the flames!:poke:
Your car has always been one of my Favorite Terminators.

JP:pop:

bullitt784

Established Member
wow i would sacrifice almost everything in my life to own this car (girlfriend, sustenance, any luxuries) and only have this car, my job, and a lease on my apt and i still couldn't afford it unfortunately. amazing car, whoever gets it is in my eyes the luckiest guy/girl EVER.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
LOL, thanks alot guys! Too bad the guys that really like it aren't the ones with the money to buy it...lol. In my eyes, it is a complete steal, and even if you didn't like the paint, at this bargain basement price you could afford to paint it again and again....

SVT04

Established Member
sambandit said:
Maybe I should just de-mod and sell as a Eaton car. Tons of people want to buy those! Probably make out better that way!

Hey Scott,
I could bring my virgin Oxford White 04 (13,000 kilometers, full exhaust and K&N MGW) down and have you swap in the engine and all the other goodies from your car into mine....then you would have a flamed black low mileage almost stock Cobra to sell....
If I didn't have my car and love it so much I would be on your car in an instant.
Pic of my car here with my new Boze wheels...http://www.modularfords.com/forums/f17/sonic-blue-new-ccw-classics-87149-2.html Post #16
By the way,still considering coming down for the KB install and tune I asked you about earlier on. :burnout:

Last edited:

TheNightStalker

Established Member
Invictus said:
What kind of wing is that??? I would most certainly buy this beast but im about ohhh... 36.5kish short? LOL

ttt

It is a saleen wing I believe... If you wanna sell it for $26 ill buy it right this second :shrug:. Just thought I would throw that out there. I would come pick it up too so you wouldnt have to worry about helping with the shipping. :coolman:

SVT04

Established Member
TheNightStalker said:
It is a saleen wing I believe... If you wanna sell it for $26 ill buy it right this second :shrug:. Just thought I would throw that out there. I would come pick it up too so you wouldnt have to worry about helping with the shipping. :coolman:

:lol: That is an insult with what Scott has in the car and the mod list .....why bother posting an insult ?

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
^^^LOL

TheNightStalker said:

Thats just crazy.....:nonono: He is already letting it go for cheaper than he should.

TheNightStalker

Established Member
It was not meant to be an insult...I posted to answer the ? about the wing. I merely stated that as a joke saying that is the most I could spend and wish I had more to buy it. Do you honestly think I would offer that seriously?

Good luck with the sale. Someone will be a lot of peoples idols.

Users who are viewing this thread