FS: 93 Teal/Black Cobra

TFStang

Established Member
Here's something you don't see everyday. Up for sale is my Teal/Black 93 Cobra. Car has 49K miles and is all original down to the exhaust. Plug wires are stamped from 93. Car is beautiful inside and out. This is a sunroof car. Everything works as it should. Great driving car and super clean. Asking $23,500.

TFStang

Established Member
Ok...so why is this 10k more than the average low miles 93 cobra?

So you have nearly 5000 posts on this forum and yet you still haven't a clue with respect to 93 Cobras. If you can find me low mile, unmolested all original CLEAN 93 Cobras for $13,500, I will take all that you can find me. They don't even have to be 1 of 185 Teal / Black cars, which as I am very sure you know are the rarest of the bunch.

Please take some time to do a little research before you post uneducated statements. If you have some additional spare time you can always shoot a message over to the other Teal / Black car for sale on fleabay and tell them they are way off base with their $26K asking price, especially considering it has more miles than my car. While you're at it, why don't you also send a message to the other guy asking a crazy $14,500 for his 93 Cobra with over 200K miles on it. :rollseyes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread