FS: 96 Mystic 21K Miles CCW's

MiamiSnake

Established Member
I am sure many factors go into it. I sell cars for a living so the major factor is this car is probably not going to be someone's daily driver which cut downs a huge market of people. Second is I have only listed the car on here for a long while and no other website except eBay just recently to gain more exposure. Also, the time of the year effects it's sale also. No one can really drive this car a whole lot during the winter or really any road that has been salted. I have had real buyers with 8 grand offers but I would never let the car go for under ten grand. Finding a buyer who wants a fully documented Mystic Cobra bone stock and ready to buy when a lot of new cars are out there is not easy to find. I had a 94 Supra that took me almost a year to sell. The right buyer came along and bought it. Lots of cheaper SN95's are in this section but clearly not many if any are in this condition with high end wheels and original stock wheels/tires. This is a whole lot of car for the money which most don't realize. These wheels will fit 03-04 Cobras which will sell fast if there is someone who doesn't want the wheels. When you see the polished classics against the Mystic purpleish green of the paint someone would be a fool not to buy the car with them. The wheels make the car to be honest and get lots of stares at auto shows.

Last edited:

MiamiSnake

Established Member
Lol, congrats man - assuming everything is as described with the car, you are getting a nice ride. Were you able to swing the CCW's?

No, they are buying without the CCW's so I will be listing the classics for sale soon in the Cobra section. They fit 03-04 Cobra's as well.

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
Lol, congrats man - assuming everything is as described with the car, you are getting a nice ride. Were you able to swing the CCW's?

Nope, government work is cheap work, lol. Carfax looks good, nothing out of the norm. I will go check it out this weekend or next to be sure, but I don't have many worries.

codered

Established Member
How much are you looking to get for it? I could not find the price in the original post...

EDIT: Sorry I didnt read the entire thread, Congrats to the new owner!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread