FS: 96 Mystic 21K Miles CCW's

MiamiSnake

Established Member
Name : Justin
Price: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am selling my mint condition low mileage 1996 Mystic Cobra, that I acquired a few months ago. I am currently going through a divorce so I must part ways with the car. This Cobra has to be the cleanest Cobra on here. The CCW's are brand new and I think I have driven on them maybe once or twice since putting them on. The exterior I would say is either 9/10 or 10/10. I don't even think a rock chip even exists on the front. The interior I would say is a 9/10. I need to get pictures but the original owner of the car took the front seats out of the car in 1996 and put in aftermarket seats and stored his front seats in plastic in the attic for years. The only bad thing is that the car was involved in a minor accident in 1996 on the left rear which is documented on the CarFax report. The original owner in 1996 had the whole car repainted by Ford which cost him a fortune. No one could ever tell even a trained body shop expert.

I still have the original rims and tires which are in mint condition. This car has sat in storage for most of it's life which it has continued to sit in a storage unit even under my ownership. This car comes with all the original documentation. The prices I am asking are firm and the car is priced correctly.

6jed1e.jpg

5fq0jd.jpg

33dw6mp.jpg

2n1djk5.jpg

n2btdx.jpg

2ldys7c.jpg

4v3cwx.jpg

rsdcf9.jpg

noj82f.jpg

hx6r7c.jpg

2h7fiuh.jpg

24n1ell.jpg

nr176b.jpg

262tqie.jpg

2ah5fzb.jpg

2ex94pw.jpg

Last edited:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I sure wished I had the extra money and space. Can't believe it's still for sale.

MiamiSnake

Established Member
Thanks guys for all the good feedback. This car is true collectible for someone looking for a mint 96 Mystic. I searched and waited a long time to find one this clean and low of miles. I am taking pics of the interior tomorrow.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Do you have the receipt from where the original owner had the car repainted? I am trying to convince a buddy he can't live without this.

MiamiSnake

Established Member
The car was repainted in 1996 which no receipt was kept or given to me. The motor is bone stock all original and the only mods done to the car are suspension, flow master super 44 exhaust and the wheels. All mods were done under my ownership.

Users who are viewing this thread