FS 96 Mystic with vortech in MASS cheap

Mystic1199

Established Member
i am the 2nd owner of the car and its in great shape still shipped from cali and sits in a garage in bad weather .. 48k miles on it , i bought it with 30,725 back in 2001

373's
kenny brown super subs welded in
aluminum driveshaft
flowmaster cat-back
bassani high flow cat x-pipe
MSD dis-4
brand new not fired on 42's , ditched FMU
Vortech S-trim rebuilt with a 3.125 inch pulley
AFM powerpipe
Pro M air meter 80mm
Fluiddyne raditor
autologic chip
Pro 5.0 shifter
Fuel pressure electric and boost in a-pillar
eibach pro kit springs

the guy who owned it before me was 70 and was all stock when i got it ...i retained almost all the stock stuff including the wheels and origanl tires which still have decent tread on them ..there is no holes in front bumper for the plate ,but i do have the plate bracket which the guy did not want the dealer to put on ..i even have the californa plates that came with it ..lol

this car has been my baby for past few years but its time to move on ,and have no time for this plus a purchase of a house ... the title is clear and in hand ..no accidents or paint work ...there are some nicks in the front from highway driveing .....the car also rides on Ford Motorsports real chrome cobra R's

i need to get $12,500 for the car before i trade it in ...someone has to be looking for a Mystic cobra

also vortech just got rebuilt last year , and retuned 2 months ago tranny was rebuilt 2 months ago ....

Last edited:

Grannycar

Established Member
ill trade you for my 99 gt covertible 35th anniversary model. its a real 35th one. you can get alot on it for a trade in.. i printed out a thing from nada and they have low retail worth 11,500 average is 13,500 and high which is not daily driven ones and kept in a garage was 17,001. my car has 70 k on it. and it is a good trade in car. let me know . my email is [email protected]

Mystic1199

Established Member
Grannycar said:
ill trade you for my 99 gt covertible 35th anniversary model. its a real 35th one. you can get alot on it for a trade in.. i printed out a thing from nada and they have low retail worth 11,500 average is 13,500 and high which is not daily driven ones and kept in a garage was 17,001. my car has 70 k on it. and it is a good trade in car. let me know . my email is [email protected]

when i said trade in , that was my last option .... i really would like to sell if i trade it for another car it would have to be worth whiile or with cash ..

Mystic1199

Established Member
handsome devil said:
Pics to [email protected] please. Extremely interested.

What boost and any dyno #s? Who tuned this car?

e-mail being sent , #'s on a safe tune were 420/350ish which was done 3 months ago by Mike Freedman .. i wanted something that had good drivabilty and was safe

Mystic1199

Established Member
well i have a few seriuos people coming down and looking at it.... the pix i have sent out are just of the car sitting in my garage as weather is bad around here so i cant pull it out to take pix ....

Mystic1199

Established Member
sLOWDOHC said:
[email protected]

I will host them for you.

sent ya a few ...

guys the pix if SLOWDOHC post them aare inside my garage , i have a seriuos buyer coming to look saturday if he doesnt buy it i will take some new pix and have them posted ...i will keep the seriuos people updated

Mystic1199

Established Member
hey slowdohc, i will be e-mailing you tommorw with the new ones hope they came out decent the sun was bright the other day ...

Mystic1199

Established Member
SVT F15O said:
Make sure you show everyone that drivers side quarter panel.........

i will let the pix speak for themselves as you will see there is nothing wrong with the quarter , why dont you keep your useless posts out of my thread .Your brother didnt buy the car oh well move on ,if you want to continue this PM me

Users who are viewing this thread